“Dinner ”

Ranked #8 of 73 Restaurants in Cortez
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 17
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are currently closed at 1020 S Broadway and are RELOCATING this FALL (2018) to 104 E Main St. Cortez, CO 81321
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Great food, but they are closing in TWO days and relocating to downtown. Probably won't be back in operation till SEPTEMBER.

1  Thank Michael R

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Lots of choices in food and drink. Service was outstanding as well. Super good pizza in numerous sizes and styles. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

As a family of 7, we stopped in for a meal and was pleasantly surprised. Food was delicious, fair price, and great service. Even though it was very busy, we were seated right away, and the service was awesome. I honestly was expecting just another run of the mill pasta and pizza joint, but it is a lot more. Better quality on every aspect. When we travel through Cortez again (and we are planning on it) this is a stop we will make again.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve passed this place a ton and loved the name but never stopped because it seemed like a chain. This time I was traveling with a friend who’s gluten free and this was one of the restaurants on her gluten free app. I have to say the pizza was pretty good and I grew up just outside of NYC. My friend got some of their gluten free pasta and really enjoyed it. If you’re looking for a basic Italian place with good food and lots of options this is a good stop

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The service is stellar, the food is good. One of my favorite aspects is that it is one of the very few restaurants with a senior menu which means I don't have to order a full size dinner and take half of it home. They do a good job of turning the tables which is important when you are busy every night.

Been to Lotsa Pasta & That'za Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK