“Local steakhouse”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Shiloh Steakhouse was recommended by the front desk person at the Days Inn. However, we found it to be a bit on the high side. But we were able to find items within our price range, chicken and elk burger. We decided my Dad, a meat and potatoes man, would like the sides offered. There were 5-6 sides of potatoes fixed in a variety of ways. :)

1  Thank Kathryn B

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

My husband likes a good steak and I am vegetarian. We were both very satisfied. Wait staff very nice. Would, and probably will return.

1  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Nice people and attentive wait staff. The ribeye steak and the shrimp on special with a wonderful sauce were tried and appreciated by our group. Inside was an attempt at elegance that was cozy.

1  Thank Robin G
Reviewed 12 September 2016

My wife and I stopped in to have a late dinner after traveling most of the day and I would rate the food average but the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We ate our dinners outside. Such a great atmosphere. The food was so good. Everyone tried something different and everything was awesome. It's one of those small places you can easily over look, but it's well worth your time to check it out.

1  Thank HarleyUltra14

Been to Shiloh Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK