“Big group, no problem”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Everybody ordered Sunday brunch off the menu - sixteen of us in total. The service was quick, correct, and friendly.
My breakfast was great, and I don't think anybody was disappointed.
Restaurant was full and yet there was no delay in the service.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We read the reviews and thought this would be a perfect place for our diverse party - one vegetarian, one gluten free and two picky. We were seated ready to order when our server came over. We asked her what the special was and she said she didn't know. It was down hill from there. We got up and looked at the board that had the special. She didn't explain that there were 3 soups which we could choose from. When it came to desserts, we asked about the type of cake. She didn't know and didn't go ask. When it came to the food - we were also disappointed. The soup had been warming much too long and was much too thick. The salad bar did not have a very large variety of choices. One of our parties did like the chicken fried chicken. We would not go there again.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Relaxed atmosphere, good food, good people. Jack came and chatted with us at our table. I has fish and chips and my husband had a Monte Cristo sandwich.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Ask the clerk at our motel for good dinner place.it was the best country fried steak my husband's ever had, and he's had lot's.I got chicken fried chicken both were with homemade mashed potato,lumps and all sausage gravy, fresh veggies.side of Indian fry bread.. the waitress was a go getter.owner went to each table to see how your meal was.been going to Utah park's,had some good food, And this was at the top., if you're near Cortez, go out of your way, you Will not be disappointed.. even have homemade sweet tea..

Reviewed 19 September 2018

My wife and I came for dinner while traveling in the area. Much better than the dinner we had the night before at a higher rated restaurant. Other restaurant over rated and this one under rated. Fresh salad bar. My wife's small portion of fish and chips was very good sized with 2 pieces of perfectly made fish. Good home made fries. My french dip had really good tasting sliced beef with a good au jus for dipping. To my surprise the roll was a good crusty one that would have been acceptable in France! Fast, efficient service. Wish we would have eaten here the first night in town because we would have come back!