1,353 results
All reviews waffles race track homemade cinnamon rolls room was clean directly across the street breakfast staff breakfast bar oaklawn park hot breakfast great place to stay free breakfast wonderful breakfast would definitely stay here again the staff was friendly and helpful convenient location an older hotel downtown area
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Always a fantastic stay with this Best Western! We recommend this hotel to everyone when they travel to Hot Springs. Never have we had a bad experience when dealing with anyone here. Just remember that during race season you must book for multiple days due to high demand.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Dear Donna A,

Thank you for your continued business when traveling to Hot Springs, we truly appreciate that you choose us! We strive to deserve accolades like yours every single day and we will never tire of hearing that we please our treasured guests. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip back to Hot Springs.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

hotel is older property, car park outside your door. Parking lot can be noisy. Breakfast staff are very friendly and helpful with assortment of items. Room is average size, furniture tired. Motel has a dog park which is safely fenced for pets, - a perk.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear rrcer,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property, we appreciate your business! We love hearing about our guest experiences while staying with us, you are no exception. Thank you for your feedback. I sure hope that the next time you are in Hot Springs that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

We had a great stay at the Best Western in Arkansas at Winner Circle. First and far most important we felt very safe there. We were there for a funeral and we were given a discount the rate was comfortable. I can't explain we just felt very comfortable at this site. Even though the Inn wasn't brand new it was clean and had all the amenities that was needed. It had a great breakfast area and the people there were extremely polite and hard workers. They had a great attitude and they seemed to like being at work and helping the guest. I am excited to returned to their premises again whenever I am in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Dear terrib808,

We are honored by the review you posted about your experience with us. We always enjoy hearing about our guests experiences. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

This hotel is a little dated but clean and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast is wonderful and the woman who does the cooking is super nice and she has everything prepared and warm. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be close to Oaklawn.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear NG022014,

It was a pleasure to have you as one of our guests and we hope to have the same opportunity often in the future. We appreciate your kind words about how you enjoyed your visit with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again very soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Both the front desk people were great for me. Bianca got me settled in right before her shift change and then later on when trying to phone my brother out of state Justin hooked up the phone call because my cell phone had died and allowed me to connect with my family that I hadn't spoken to since before Thanksgiving because I was out and on the road. Real kudos for the service there.Rooms were great and I really can't complain about anything. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Dear dalycraft6,

Thank you so much for your recent visit and subsequent wonderful praise. Feedback from our guests is extremely important to us. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Thanks and please come back and stay with us again.