“The #1 B&B in the country!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 1884 Wildwood Bed and Breakfast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
1884 Wildwood Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #2 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“The #1 B&B in the country!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2012

We have lost count of our times at Wildwood and this one was just as great as the first one. The history of the house as related by Rebecca is awesome! There is no word to describe the breakfast each morning. This is the very best rest and relaxation spot ever! We left this morning already thinking of when we can go back. If this is your first B&B experience, I promise you are beginning with the best and nothing else will even come close to measuring up.

Room Tip: We have stayed in every room at least once without hesitation but I guess my preferences would be Ba...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Allen, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2012

My husband and I saw the great reviews and despite the poorly designed website, we went for it. So happy we did! Our two night stay was wonderful from beginning to end! The inn keepers really know the area and provided info. specific to our interests. The house is an eyeful in a good way. There are so many details to enjoy but it is not excessive. Don't miss the tour they offer for all the documented history on the place and it's first owners. It was fascinating. The rooms were clean, decorated well, comfortable, and had all the modern conveniences one needs. The food was delicious with great presentation. They always had decadent snacks available. The B&B met to exceeded our expectations and the inn keepers were even better. We would love to return.

Waverly, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

My fiance and I got married at the 1884 Tinkerbelle's Wildwood B&B and stayed for 3 nights. It was totally awesome. David and Rebecca were totally awesome also. I have stayed in over 20 B&B's and this was by far the best. Rebecca makes it a point to try to make your visit to Hot Springs great and gives your stay a great personal touch that is above and beyond and very nice and refreshing. Either David or Rebecca came and talked to the guests each moring after the AMAZING breakfast. After eating breakfast we didn't eat again until the afternoon. We are already planning our next stay at Tinkerbelle"s Wildwood. Thanks David and Rebecca for a memorable wedding and a great three days...

Atoka, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

Oh my goodness!! This place was beyond 5 stars!! The gourmet breakfasts - to die for!! Dessert for breakfast? YES, they do here! Each morning David or Rebecca would come to breakfast and chat with all the guests, as if we were family! Thoroughly enjoyable! The furnishings were so beautiful!! Rebecca met us on the porch when we checked in, was I amazed? Yes, I was! The Rudyard Kipling room was so cozy and romantic as we were staying for my birthday and our 20th anniversary!! Rebecca even put a cake and balloons in our room for my birthday! Staying with David and Rebecca felt like staying with your favorite family member! It certainly felt more like home than staying anywhere else! Rebecca gives a tour and history of the home that is informative and enjoyable. A MUST to hear and see! As I sit here giving my rave reviews.. I am wishing I could go back and never leave! :)

Room Tip: Rudyard Kipling room was cozy and romantic with it's huge bed and jacuzzi tub.
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

This place is AMAZING!!! And let me say the online pictures (even their website) do not do this place justice. My husband and I were actually a little surprised by how beautiful it was, but good thing we trusted the ratings. Rebecca, the owner, was so nice. I saw her waiting by the window during check-in hours to be sure she could greet guests as they arrive, now that is service!

Room Tip: The King David suite was absolutely perfect.