All reviews fire pit week road trip hi express looked brand new great hotel bed was comfortable indoor pool nice patio area decent size extra towels front desk clerk the breakfast area free hot breakfast definitely stay here again business trip would highly recommend this hotel toilet paper
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was an absolutely awesome hotel experience! If I could give 10 stars I would have! This hotel is beautiful and clean and the staff is so friendly! Our room was beautiful, and well appointed. The room had a microwave, refrigerator, Keurig, iron, and hair dryer. The room had a small foyer with a full size mirror on the wall and a small corner shelf with an outlet for any appliance you may need. The bathroom was spacious and modern, with lots of linen. The room had 2 queen sized beds with fluffy pillows and mattresses that were some of the most comfortable I have ever slept on. The included breakfast selection was outstanding and delicious! They had everything you could possibly want and cooked to perfection; pancakes, cooked oatmeal, omelets, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, Cinnabon rolls(so yummy!), biscuits, gravy, boiled eggs, cereal, fruit, packaged yogurt, etc. I’m sure I have left something off. Lol. It was impressive! This wonderful hotel has a small but very nice gym and a beautiful indoor pool, as well as a laundry room, so you can wash/dry your clothes before heading back home. Outside of the dining area is a patio, complete with a gas fire pit. Just lovely. Our entire stay was just amazing. Thank you, staff, for a wonderful experience! When we get back up to Hot Springs, we will be staying with you guys!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
KennethT1773, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We always love hearing from our guests. I'm glad you had an awesome stay with us and look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our family of four stayed here while visiting Hot Springs. The rooms were clean and the free breakfast was wonderful. We were 10 - 15 minutes from all the places we wanted to visit. Overall an awesome stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
KennethT1773, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I'm glad to hear that you had an awesome stay! Please don't hesitate to call us the next time you are in the area. Take care!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to stay for two nights while our granddaughter played a couple of soccer games with her college team. Overall, the hotel was clean and modern. Shower was nice with good water pressure. Bed was comfortable and TV OK. The breakfast was just average. Biggest disappointment was that we received no maid service during our stay. When questioning why, the answer we just missed your room. Very poor!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay. I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your visit with us and hope we will have another opportunity to see you as a guest in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I enjoyed this hotel from the time I checked in until the time I checked out. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding with a variety of choices to chose from. The staff was courteous and very friendly.

Room Tip: Suite includes sofa, chairs, office space
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for providing us with such great feedback about your stay! We always love hearing from our guests and look forward to your next visit. Take care!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Had a nice visit. Everyone was helpful and kind. All of our needs were met . We plan to go back for a weekend on October to see the fall colors.
The grandkids picked this as their first choice to stay and visit.
Hot Springs is a fun little town and Holiday Inn Express is located in an easy to get into and out of area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
KennethT1773, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thanks for staying with us! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you as a guest again soon. Take care!