Very comfortable, good food, pleasant surroundings. The innkeeper is very warm and personable. Loved the robes! Loved having breakfast on the big front porch. Not your typical Hot Springs tourist venue. Enjoyed hearing the history of the area, the building, and its current owner's story of how she acquired it. Just what you would want from a B & B experience. You would think the heavily travelled road it sits on (way back from the road) would be a noise factor but it isn't. Will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilltop Manor is the perfect romantic getaway - Award winning, Craftsman Manor built in 1910 has been completely refurbished while keeping the historic grandeur. Choose from 5 well-appointed suites, some with Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces, on a 5 acre estate bordering the National Park Forest. Decadent breakfast served in suite, on the front porch, or the historic dining room. Perfect for Elopements and Intimate Weddings. Named a Top 10 Bed and Breakfasts in the US 2014 & 2015, Named 1 of Top 10 Romantic Inns in US 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilltop Manor Hotel Hot Springs
- Hilltop Manor Bed And Breakfast