Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 127
Staybridge.com
US$ 147
US$ 124
US$ 124
US$ 108
ClarionHotels
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
ComfortInn
Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
Priceline
All Seasons Lodge(Hot Springs)
US$ 92
Best Court(Hot Springs)
US$ 143
Alpine Inn(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
Orbitz.com
US$ 133
US$ 125
Priceline
All reviewsfront porchbed and breakfastoutdoor fireplacemagnolia roomeach morningnational forestour honeymoonromantic getawaywonderful breakfastenjoyed our stayjacuzzi tubtrip to hot springswonderful staybathhouse rowjoannasycamorehistory
Reviewed 31 October 2007

Faith offers the hospitality I haven't seen since touring small Inns in Europe. From booking my reservation to saying goodbye after a dream weekend we felt like #1. The food was to die for... not only gourmet breakfast but an afternoon "snack" that was a feast. Having stayed at Inns, B&Bs, hotels and hostels around the world this will go down as one of the best- Guys note a great romantic place!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank eastcoster
Reviewed 9 October 2007

I decieded to take my husband and my pregnant dauther and her husband, on our anniversary outing. What a great memory.
The B&B was the icing on the cake. Faith and her family took us in and I felt like family. (The good kind.)
The food was wonderful. The B&B was decorated with such care. I loved the whole experience. I can't wait to go back. Patti Bogle

Stayed: October 2007
2  Thank patticakes130
Reviewed 1 May 2007

This house and the hosts are wonderful! The four suites are all beautifully pulled together. The fireplaces, floors and structure are all original, but the suites have been brought up to date with new bathrooms and fabulous decorating. The breakfast and afternoon snacks are truly delicious. Faith can recommend some great restaurants and suggest things to see and do. The property is a 4 minute drive from Bathhouse Row, so heading downtown to take in the sights is an easy trip. And relaxing on the front porch watching the world go by was my favorite part! If you are going to Hot Springs, you will love this B&B!

Stayed: April 2007
5  Thank donna7297
A TripAdvisor Member
White Bear, MN
Reviewed 14 May 2006

We've stayed at many bed and breakfasts throughout the country, however, this was an unexpected treat. Only 10 minutes to downtown Hot Springs and Magic Springs/Crystal Falls amusement park but secluded by the National Park Forest this historic 100 year old mansion sits on top of a hill, on over 5 acres of land. Not a lacey, fluffy victorian but a massive craftsman style with solid rock walls and a huge front porch that overlooks a waterfall. The innkeeper, Faith, was a dream with information about what to see and where to eat, and the food was incredible. Best part is that she will serve breakfast in your suite, the dining room or the porch (and it doesn't cost extra like many we've been at). You don't want to miss the afternoon snack either, we had a Brie & Apple soup to die for. Don't let the age of the building discourage you, the owners moved in less then a year ago and have completely refurbished from electrical to Jacuzzi tubs, our suite was roomy with king size bed, Jacuzzi & fireplace. Plus only the best linens are used, can you believe 1,000 thread count sheets and down pillows?
It was so good I decided to write my first review on trip advisor. It is definately worth checking out.

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member