Review Highlights
Fun night

Good selection of video games and video poker. Not too smoky. Wish they had a couple more... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
1powercouple
Olive Branch, Mississippi
via mobile
fun for a few hours

My mom always makes this a must stop when we travel to Hot Springs. It opens at 10 AM and she... read more

Reviewed 20 August 2018
Angelyn T
Barnesville, Georgia

All reviews race track slot machines finish line arkansas derby nice casino corned beef table games triple crown gaming area great track live racing cigarette smoke jockey club beautiful horses betting windows post parade non smoking
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Casino has everything you would want for gambling lots of slots and the table games are great. Has several eateries.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Gambling done right. Lots of machines to choose from. Great bartenders and Pops lounge and at Silks. Grab a bite to eat at Silks food is wonderful and waiters are great

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped by here and found it's your typical "gaming" spot. Free drinks, tables and slots. We did not get to see track racing, but it was just the time we visited. A great way to spend an hour or two.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

There is a little of everything. I have been to Vegas along with Louisiana many times and this was a much smaller scale. Was kinda shocked we had to pay for our adult beverages. However they were not very expensive. We had a great time.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

To be fair, I can't rate Oaklwan. I dropped the family at the front door and went to find a parking space. I like that they have big golf carts to give you a ride to the door. But before I found a spot, my wife called and said kids under 18 aren't admitted because of the gambling.