All reviews front desk nice indoor pool room was clean definitely stay here again waffles stayed one night the breakfast area oaklawn park biscuits and gravy fridge and microwave home away from home magic springs hot springs area central ave easy access nice stay free breakfast
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I made a quick getaway to Hot Springs, looking for a clean quiet room and that is exactly what we got. Nice check in, quick to get room and key, king bed with small fridge and microwave, quiet never could hear any noise, exactly what we wanted!!!! Would stay again for sure !!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018

This hotel is well designed. The breakfast offered was more than adequate. Our room was large enough for 3 people. The central lobby offered free newspapers also. The elevators came quickly also. It was perfect for our purpose.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

For a budget minded option, you wouldn’t know it by appearances. We found the hotel to be well located, well maintained, clean, comfortable, all the things you look for. The bed was quite comfortable and the linens were in great shape. The staff was all extremely friendly. The hotel was sold out when we were there but nothing felt crowded and parking was not a problem. It was really nice having a Walgreens next door.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

If I could give this 10 Stars I would give it 10 Stars. I will tell you that they may not have all the amenities that some of the larger hotels change will have but they more than make up for it with their friendly service and their breakfasts. The staff makes you feel like you are at home with family. They make sure you're doing okay and ask you if there's anything they can help you with. They ask you in such a way that you feel like they really want to help you. I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks on business and it was difficult to be away from my family for so long but this hotel and their staff made that a lot easier.

If you are looking for a hotel to stay in when you visit Hot Springs then I urge you to stay at the hotel I will stay at every single time I'm in Hot Springs. Thank you so much to Comfort Inn & Suites.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Matt N
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Rates were good, and the people were very friendly. The place was packed as it seems to be most frequently. Very nice indoor pool and a good free breakfast. The air conditioning worked great - there on a new record high day at 106 degrees, and we could've dropped the room temp into the 50's. Beds comfortable and a nice, clean appearance.

Room Tip: Close to shopping and dining
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family