Candlewood Suites Hot Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kings Inn(Hot Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsextended stayfree laundrysmall kitchendvd playerking suiteenjoyed our stayhotel roombed was very comfortabledishwasherpettrackmattress
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2011

My husband and i stayed one night for our anniversary The staff was very curteous. We stayed in a king suite, which was very roomy and clean. I would highly recommend this hotel! In fact, we plan on returning next year for our anniversary.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank ArenDeMar
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2011

Thankyou very much for choosing to stay with us for such an important occasion. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

We stayed at this hotel by recommendation from our daughter and son-in-law who stayed there a year ago. They said the staff was friendly and accommodating. Sometimes a period of time goes by and things change, not this time. From the time of check-in to the time we left, we could not have been more pleased. The staff was outstanding. The room layout was excellent and especially clean. Being a suite, everything you need is provided like stove-top, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, etc. You even have an ice maker in the refrigerator. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Because of the location of the hotel I do not believe any room has noise problems from outside the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steven H
CandlewoodSuitesHS, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Reviewed 6 September 2011

My wife and I were impressed with the staff, the cleanliness of the facility and the price!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HowHeLoves

Reviewed 3 September 2011

We went to Hot Springs to go to a funeral and the last thing we wanted was to stay at a crappy hotel. We have never been to a Candlewood Suites Hotel, but my family said it was a very nice hotel so we went there. I'm impressed, it was very nice and had everything we needed. We were able to get through this difficult time without having to worry about the "hotel", the staff was very nice and did their jobs so flawlessly. Thank you all at Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs AR for making our stay wonderful as we were grieving for a lost one.

Room Tip: The rooms have everything you need, if there is something you need, just ask the front desk.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank David V

Reviewed 29 July 2011

I am a huge germaphobe! The second we walked into the room, I was totally impressed! I could not find ANYTHING unclean about the room/bathroom. It was completely clean! I even did the big no-no (which I NEVER do) and let my kids (and myself) walk around barefoot. I felt that comfortable with the cleanliness. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth it!!! They have a clean gym and pool onsite. And free DVD check-out and free use of washer/dryer. Impressive! I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family