“Great place- good food”

Morgantown Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Elverson
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Description: Cafe serving delicious coffee from Philadelphia area roasters and seasonal menu sourced from local farms.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This building has changed hands a couple of times. So far, i like these owners the best. The coffee is good and the menu changes seasonally. It's good for Morgantown which can't seem to keep a place in business unless it's pizza or chinese.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I was lucky to hear about this place. The menu is awesome I read the one review and cannot disagree more. I found a rather large selection! I was lucky enough to be there with someone who wanted to share as well so I got to try quite a lot and it was all super fresh, farm to table. Great, soup and salads. The dessert was awesome and the coffee was incredible. I met the owner who was super friendly. In the parking lot one of the staff stopped me as they were leaving as well and asked how I liked it - she really cared. She showed me their garden that they pick fresh veggies from and then told me of how close the other places - such as the orchard and sweet corn provider they use are. So if you are looking for great food, great coffee and super nice people this is your place!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

First time visit for most members of my party. Not a good impression. Menu was quite limited & prices are high. I ordered grilled cheese & was asked to choose wheat or white bread. I chose wheat, but when I received my order, I discovered there were sesame seeds on the crust, which I cannot eat. When I took my sandwich to staff, I was told I need to make them aware of my "allergies". (Wrong!). I asked for a knife to cut the crust off & was made to wait for that! When I was finally able to eat my overpriced sandwich, I found it to be very salty.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Stayed at a nearby Airbnb and had breakfast at the Morgantown Coffee House. I had an omelette which was very tasty and seriously enjoyed the coffee. Good food and great service plus music was perfect! Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Interesting menu, cute interior and good service. Will be interested
to see how they handle a crowd.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Morgantown Coffee House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK