3,895 results
All reviews sri lanka green pool luxury room main pool beautiful hotel geoffrey bawa main restaurant five star hotel relaxing holiday infinity pool f b lovely beach special thanks buffet restaurant restaurant staff our honeymoon sea view
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This hotel is in a great location. The staff cannot do enough for you but they are not in your face. We had a very relaxing time. The hotel is immaculately clean and the food is lovely.
Rated as 4 star but I would give it 5

Room tip: Opt for a room overlooking the quiet pool
Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Nicola B
Nipuni S, Manager at Heritance Ahungalla, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your sincere thoughts with us. We are privileged to have valued guests like you; thank you for being a member of our Heritance family !

Thank you, With Best Regards, Sisira Senaratne, General Manager, Heritance Ahungalla

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Since we had a corporate event with our staff in Dialog Axiata to encourage and entertain their motivation towards the company we had to organize it very carefully.

so, for that we had a great help from Mr Praveen, Mr Prasanna and Mr Nipun to experience what we actually expected. they have organized that to have the maximum fun for our staff with out disturbing to the other in-house guests during the event and we had a wonderful dinner buffet without any single complain. For that we like to thank to the chef too for his cordination.

so we like to appreciate all the staff members of Heritance who gave us a great corporate to conduct this event successfully.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your sincere thoughts with us and we are glad that you enjoyed the precious moments with us. We are grateful for all the positive endorsements shared on Trip Advisor specially on the service offered.

Please do come here for a stay with your family and friends and we assure that you will have some more sweet memories to take home.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This resort hotel has a great relaxed feel and plenty of space. Right on a really good beach or plenty of space for lounging around the pool or in the grounds. Nothing locally to walk to and so very much a beach vacation. About an thirty minute drive to Galle proved a superb visit. Eating tends to be buffet based.

Date of stay: February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your sincere thoughts with us. Please do come here again for another visit with your family and friends and we assure that you will have some more sweet memories to take home.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Sri Lanka has been my dream since I remember. I wanted everything to be perfect, so I spent a very long time picking the right place to spend my days in this beautiful country. And I found this hotel, Heritance... I have a few very strict conditions about the location, food, staff, beach. Every little detail was important to me. I hate new, too shiny, too luxurious hotel. I prefer something with longer history. I also traveled all by myself but I never felt threatened or in danger. I've felt completely safe in this lovely place.
The only thing that annoyed me was the sellers who persecuted me when I wanted to be alone and walk around the beach. I could not even pass one kilometer, I always had to go back. But this is their character I was ready for that.
Im really excited that I will be there again this year during April:) Can not wait to see you again Heritance!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank trnkovalucka

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The room we had (307) was a good size with a nice balcony overlooking the trees and beach. It was clean, with tea making facilities, a fridge and safe. The bathroom could have done with a bit of attention, the shower leaked out at the bottom meaning the mat was always soaking and there seemed to be a water leak from the sink meaning the floor around it was always wet. The cleaning of the room was excellent and there was always an array of flowers or towel decorations on the bed. There are 2 pools which were kept nice and clean. There are sun loungers around the pool and on the grass area and the attendant was always on hand to supply the cushions and towels. The beach is lovely although between the pool and beach there are a few dogs and you are pestered by sellers of cloths, trips etc. and you can feel unsafe leaving the hotel environment. The all inclusive buffet was very good with lots of choice and different themes throughout the week, although at the busy time of 7pm - 8pm we were asked to have a drink in the bar as there was no room. The Jute restaurant looked very nice but very expensive for all inclusive guests who had already paid for an evening meal, perhaps if there was a happy hour from 7pm-8pm where all inclusive guests could dine for half price that would take some pressure off the main restaurant. Overall a lovely 10 day stay, only wish it was longer.

Date of stay: March 2018