We travelled to kuramathi on the 4th of July with our 2yr old son. We booked with luxury holiday who booked a kuoni holiday for us at a cheaper price than kuoni themselves... We felt looked after and kept updated by our travel agent... The island was absolutely amazing... We stayed in the superior beach villa for the first 3 days and then upgraded to superior beach villa with jacuzzi...
Superior beach villa
A bit smaller in size than other room but had the most amazing views... If u are looking for privacy definitely the rooms to stay in...
Superior beach villa with jacuzzi
We preferred this room because it was next to the kids club... A lot more busier and u bump into a lot more ppl...
We were select all inclusive. This is a must even though me and my partner dont drink. All the restraunts were amazing we dined twice at the Indian and island BBQ. We had our lunch at the palm most days followed by an ice cream.
My son loved that he could play with the sand all day and the whole atmosphere of the island just mellowed him. I was a bit worried that I might have to keep him occupied hence the kids club being one of the reasons I chose this island... But we hardly used the kids club he got use to Maldivian way very quickly and just relaxed on the beach with us.
On the way back kuoni organised VIP lounge passes at the airport which was very relaxing...
We had a really good time and definitely recommend it...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Rasdhoo Atoll , Kuramathi Maldives is 1.8 km in length and tapers to a pristine stretch of white sandbank, lending a dramatic quality to the idyllic surroundings of turquoise lagoons, tropical jungle and flora. Catering to all budgets, 12 distinct choices of villas are on offer, ranging from the individual Beach Villas to the idyllic Water Villas with Pool. A splendid pick for families and friends travelling together is the Two Bedroom Beach house. Savour exquisite dishes from 12 superb restaurants catering to diverse taste buds. Sip exotic cocktails in the 7 bars located in beautiful settings around the island. The island's vast size opens up to a wide range of activities. Immerse in therapeutic healing at Kuramathi Spa as we revive the holiday psyche. Younger guests find thrilling options at Bageecha Kids club, featuring fun and educational experiences. There is something for everyone on this paradisiacal haven that embodies Maldives in a natural setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kuramathi Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuramathi Island Hotel Kuramathi
- Village Hotel Kuramathi
- Kuramathi Village Hotel
- Kuramathi Cottage Spa
- Kuramathi Island Resort Maldives