We travelled to kuramathi on the 4th of July with our 2yr old son. We booked with luxury holiday who booked a kuoni holiday for us at a cheaper price than kuoni themselves... We felt looked after and kept updated by our travel agent... The island was absolutely amazing... We stayed in the superior beach villa for the first 3 days and then upgraded to superior beach villa with jacuzzi...
Superior beach villa
A bit smaller in size than other room but had the most amazing views... If u are looking for privacy definitely the rooms to stay in...
Superior beach villa with jacuzzi
We preferred this room because it was next to the kids club... A lot more busier and u bump into a lot more ppl...
We were select all inclusive. This is a must even though me and my partner dont drink. All the restraunts were amazing we dined twice at the Indian and island BBQ. We had our lunch at the palm most days followed by an ice cream.
My son loved that he could play with the sand all day and the whole atmosphere of the island just mellowed him. I was a bit worried that I might have to keep him occupied hence the kids club being one of the reasons I chose this island... But we hardly used the kids club he got use to Maldivian way very quickly and just relaxed on the beach with us.
On the way back kuoni organised VIP lounge passes at the airport which was very relaxing...
We had a really good time and definitely recommend it...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Measuring 1.8 km long, this idyllic resort in North Ari Atoll is dotted with lush flora and fauna, turquoise lagoons and tapers into a pristine sandbank. Catering to all budgets, the choices for villas are many, and ranges from the simple yet stylish Garden Villas to the ever popular honeymooners' favourite over water choice, Water Villa with Jacuzzi. Early 2016, Kuramathi is set to extend the options with new villa categories that will features villas over water, several with private pool and also two bedroom houses suitable for families or friends travelling together. Savour exquisite recipes from over 10 restaurants catering to diverse taste buds. Imbibe tropical concoctions in 6 bars conveniently placed around the island, and they have the added plus of regular evening entertainment. Leave your worries behind, and choose our great-value all inclusive packages to enjoy the best that Kuramathi has to offer. The Basic All Inclusive includes a wide range of premium beverages while the Select All Inclusive is ideal if you wish to have a taste of Kuramathi at its best where you wine and dine at any restaurant of your choice. Rejuvenate, revitalize and beautify at Kuramathi Spa, with its blend of diverse therapies using signature product line Voya, which comes from Ireland and is made from hard-harvested organic seaweed. Dive with eagle rays, friendly sharks and explore world class dive sites. Become a certified sailor at the only Royal Yachting Association certified water sports school in the Maldives. Bond with your family at Bageecha Kids Club and let the children indulge in fun yet educational programs. Learn more about the thriving organisms both in and out of water at the multi award winning Eco Centre. There is simply something for everyone on an island that is naturally Maldives - Kuramathi Island Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuramathi Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuramathi Island Hotel Kuramathi
- Village Hotel Kuramathi
- Kuramathi Village Hotel
- Kuramathi Cottage Spa
- Kuramathi Island Resort Maldives