All reviews hot water palembang city location brasserie cafe lobby
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Couzy and comfortable. Is very good hotel to stay. I will be here next time..thank you for the served.
Have a nice weekend. It's a very complete area surrounding here. In here we could find karaoke place, cafe and spa.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
ZuriexpressHotelZ49, General Manager at Zuri Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Mr. Khomey C,

Warmest greetings from Zuri Express Hotel Palembang,

Thank you for giving nice review and recommendation for Zuri Express Hotel Palembang.We are pleased to welcome you back to Zuri Express Hotel Palembang. See you soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice service with quick response for any sudden changes from all the staff....thank you very much zuri express palembang and rizki for all the assistance, looking forward for another event in near future....

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
ZuriexpressHotelZ49, Hotel Manager at Zuri Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Mr/Ms BNI,
Thank you for your time to share and giving a nice review and recommendation for Zuri Express Hotel Palembang. We are trying to deliver our best service consistently to all guest of Zuri Express Hotel Palembang. Hope we could to serve and come again on your next event. We know how to pleased you Stay Simple and Simply Stay Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I was in this hotel during the ASIAN GAMES 2018. The staff is really efficient and helpful.
A special mention for the hotel manager Aidhil, he helped me to solve quickly an unpleasant problem.
Grand Zuri is a good choice for spending few days in nice atmosphere

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
ZuriexpressHotelZ49, General Manager at Zuri Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Ms. Stefania B,

Thank you very much for sharing and giving nice review for Zuri Express Hotel Palembang. So glad to hear that you had a good time during your stay with us. We will keep up our service and wait to welcome you back on your next visit to Palembang.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

So happy to know this hotel was very good in handling me when I was visited , moreover the sales person Ms. Tata whom I met was very helpful in arranging my itinerary when I was there. Function room for mice was so enchanted moreover for room itself also. Thank you Zuri !

1  Thank Angga P
ZuriexpressHotelZ49, General Manager at Zuri Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Mr. Angga P,

Thank you for sharing and giving a nice review and recommendation for Zuri Express Hotel Palembang. We are trying to deliver our best service consistently to all guest of Zuri Express Hotel Palembang. Hope to see and welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

1. Small room but its comfy, considering its only two star hotel.

2. However, I'm not so happy with the bathroom. Eventhough the bathroom look very clean, I dont know why it's smelly. It smell kind of poop. While I check the toilet, its empty. Dude, please check the 242 room.

3. Well, the AC is not really good. You need to wait for a couple of time to get your room a litle bit cool.
4. I dont know why the aile is warm. Does the AC for the aile broken at the 2nd floor?

Thats it. Thank you

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
ZuriexpressHotelZ49, Hotel Manager at Zuri Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Mr. Adjie,

Thank you for sharing and giving a nice review and recommendation for Zuri Express Hotel Palembang. We do appologized for the inconvinience stayed and we are trying to deliver our best service consistently to all guest of Zuri Express Hotel Palembang. Hope to see and welcome you back on your next visit.

Kindest regards,