“Wonderful peaceful place”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

FlightAtt...
Cologne, Germany
“Wonderful peaceful place”
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We booked the villa for my cousin and at all time we were treaten so wonderful and warmherated you can't be treaten any better:
they showed us the room, when we droped by to check, if we like the place; the email conversation with the management was great and very polite at all time. On the day of checkin, I droped by again to decorate the room for my cousin (it was her birthday) and they left me in without any problems. And even when we arrived with my cousin from the airport later in the evening, they where so warmhearted and welcoming that they say we (me, my husband and our baby) are welcome to stay as well with my cousin to enjoy the pool and or to have breakfast the next day when we will pick her up for a tour.

The place itself is absolutly stunning, wonderful decorations, everything super clean and great view over the rice fields and the sea (ca. 10 mins walk to beach). There is a small supermarket just around the corner and a restaurant as well. Kubu Kedungu also offers massage service and food order from a partner restaurant.

I definetly can recommand Villa Kubu Kedungu to everybody, doesn't matter if Single, family or group of friends! 5 Stars!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Rates have not been provided for this property. Please contact the owner/manager for total price.
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing