Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$ 3
TravelocityUS$ 42
CheapTicketsUS$ 42
Orbitz.comUS$ 42
All reviews atun amazing views place to stay diving bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2020 via mobile

My wife and i stayed a weekend in this absolutely stunning place. We loved the view, our lovely bungalow and the hospitality of Bruno and his wife Atun. Not to mention the fabulous food we had at their restaurant. A must try is Atuns Beef Rendang. We will be back very very soon. I wish i could give more than 5 stars.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bruno Mougenot, Owner at Manggis Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2020

your joy is our stars .thank you

Reviewed 11 February 2020

The best place to stay in the eastern part of Bali. Both mountain and sea views are breathtaking, dinner is so delicious and each house of this complex is unique! I will definitely come back, 100% recommended!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

we finally reach our goal ,making peoples loving EAST BALI .
thank you for that super cool comment and see you again

Reviewed 24 January 2020 via mobile

Far enough away to be away from the nasty tourism, but only a short car ride from the bay. Breathtaking views, pleasantly cool air, fantastic home cooked world cuisine. We paid for one of the best traditional huts and it was worth every single penny. You would pay so much more if this was somewhere else. Superb value and finished to such high quality. Owners Bruno and Kusmiatun were amazing hosts. Full of great local knowledge and advice. We certainly will be recommending this place to everyone especially if they want an experienced diving instructor!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bruno M, Owner at Manggis Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2020

all the pleasure as been for us ,eh eh eh .it is always a big satisfaction to discuss and by this way exchange our knowledge.
Atun is very flatered and think change her name with "the chef".
once again thank you and hope see you soon.

manggis team

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

We came here for lunch and i must say we were not only stunned by the amazing views this place has to offer but also about the wonderful people who own this place. We had a fantastic lunch and were also shown some of their bungalows. This was enough for me and my wife to decide we want to stay here. A booking is already made. See you in 2 weeks. Thanks Bruno and his lovely wife.

Date of stay: October 2019

Marcel , Ibu Kadek

you know you are always the most welcome.

The Manggis team

Reviewed 11 June 2019

This resort is the right place to relax and to disappear for a while, just look at the pictures I attached, and tell me I am wrong . It is owned and managed by a wonderful Franco/Indonesian couple, who goes out of their way to make your stay comfortable.

It is not a 5-star glamorous and plastic establishment, but on the contrary, it is a down to earth real resort surrounded by nature with fresh breeze, birds chirp, colorful landscape and that wonderful human touch provided by Kus and Bruno that is almost impossible to find anymore.

Bruno is a professional diver and offer diving trips and lessons. Kus, among other things, is your host/chef who prepare those wonderful breakfasts and Indonesian specialties. By the way, we had to turned off the ceiling fan and night, a little cold, definitely no need for A/C.

When I like a place I can go on forever. I just want to say that we definitely will be back and no need to say that we recommend highly this hotel to everyone who wants to get away from the “blink blink” and get down to the beauty of life.

Room tip: No AC Needed
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank enpbeck
Bruno M, Owner at Manggis Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2019

Hi,
I'm without words when I read that wonderful comments coming from a real professional couple of the hotel industry.
I'm sorry that your nearly catch cold and we are now thinking of making "a feu de cheminee in the room",no I'm joking guys,I know that the DUVET was the solution when coldness arrived during the night.

No need to tell you that we will always have a room for you ,can you smell the food?

Best Regards from Manggis team