Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com$47
Tripadvisor$47
FindHotel
Priceline$47
eDreams$47
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2020 via mobile

Far enough away to be away from the nasty tourism, but only a short car ride from the bay. Breathtaking views, pleasantly cool air, fantastic home cooked world cuisine. We paid for one of the best traditional huts and it was worth every single penny. You would pay so much more if this was somewhere else. Superb value and finished to such high quality. Owners Bruno and Kusmiatun were amazing hosts. Full of great local knowledge and advice. We certainly will be recommending this place to everyone especially if they want an experienced diving instructor!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bruno M, Owner at Manggis Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2020

all the pleasure as been for us ,eh eh eh .it is always a big satisfaction to discuss and by this way exchange our knowledge.
Atun is very flatered and think change her name with "the chef".
once again thank you and hope see you soon.

manggis team

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

We came here for lunch and i must say we were not only stunned by the amazing views this place has to offer but also about the wonderful people who own this place. We had a fantastic lunch and were also shown some of their bungalows. This was enough for me and my wife to decide we want to stay here. A booking is already made. See you in 2 weeks. Thanks Bruno and his lovely wife.

Date of stay: October 2019

Marcel , Ibu Kadek

you know you are always the most welcome.

The Manggis team

Reviewed 11 June 2019

This resort is the right place to relax and to disappear for a while, just look at the pictures I attached, and tell me I am wrong . It is owned and managed by a wonderful Franco/Indonesian couple, who goes out of their way to make your stay comfortable.

It is not a 5-star glamorous and plastic establishment, but on the contrary, it is a down to earth real resort surrounded by nature with fresh breeze, birds chirp, colorful landscape and that wonderful human touch provided by Kus and Bruno that is almost impossible to find anymore.

Bruno is a professional diver and offer diving trips and lessons. Kus, among other things, is your host/chef who prepare those wonderful breakfasts and Indonesian specialties. By the way, we had to turned off the ceiling fan and night, a little cold, definitely no need for A/C.

When I like a place I can go on forever. I just want to say that we definitely will be back and no need to say that we recommend highly this hotel to everyone who wants to get away from the “blink blink” and get down to the beauty of life.

Room tip: No AC Needed
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank enpbeck
Bruno M, Owner at Manggis Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2019

Hi,
I'm without words when I read that wonderful comments coming from a real professional couple of the hotel industry.
I'm sorry that your nearly catch cold and we are now thinking of making "a feu de cheminee in the room",no I'm joking guys,I know that the DUVET was the solution when coldness arrived during the night.

No need to tell you that we will always have a room for you ,can you smell the food?

Best Regards from Manggis team

Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing time. Incredible view. We signed up for the dive certification. Bruno was really patient and made us feel confident. Diving sites were beautiful, ship wreck, underwater sculptures, tropical fishes.
Back in the resort, we relaxed and enjoyed delicious Indonesian food cooked by Atun.
We highly recommend Manggis Garden !

Date of stay: May 2019
Bruno M, Owner at Manggis Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2019

Hi Constance, Hi Issac

all the pleasure was for us and we are so happy that you did enjoy our small but cosy resort. for the open water course that you add ,I'm confident that you will go on and hopefully we will meet again under water ,you was greeat.

Reviewed 21 May 2019

So glad I found this resort, really nice to get up into the hills and away from the crowds. The resort looks out onto Candidasa bay and Nusa Penida, and the high vantage point gives stunning views at sunrise and sunset. Also loved hearing the sounds of the jungle all around, though it was very quiet at night.

The room was clean and nicely furnished, and the bed was very comfortable. The shower had plenty of water pressure and warm water. The restaurant had a nice feel to it and the food was excellent.

The owners Bruno and Kusmiatun and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Next time I'm in Bali, I know where to go.

Highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
kusmiatun, Owner at Manggis Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2019

Hello RDevanney,

thanks for staying with us - and it us our pleasure that you enjoy during stays with us.

See you again