All reviewsrooftop poolswim up barnew sectionmelasti streetaffordable hotelthe ground floorrooms are largegarlic laneserviced dailystaff were fantasticclose to shopskuta beachbuffet breakfastrolexpoolsbaliedy
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Last November I put a review in about the rooftop pool. The ladders still have 2 "round" rungs which makes it a bit hard to get out of. I know they have another pool but I like to sit in the sun. Why when they changed the shaky ladders did they not put extra "flat" rungs in. Oh by the way the have put extra rubber mats down all 6 of them. Waiting on a response. thank you. trueblue1@yahoo.com.au

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Edy P, General Manager at Champlung Mas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Valuable Guest, Thank you for your honest review of your stay with us at Champlung Mas hotel. I am sorry to learn that we were not able to exceed your expectation. We will look into matter like the an extra flat rungs and hope to have the opportunity to show you improvements on the next visit. We do apologize for the unpleasant experiences. Once again I thank you very much for being our guest and looking forward to welcome you back. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We had our wedding at champlung mas rooftop on 7th april 2018.
They have great wedding packages. Even though i wasnt planning it there i didnt have much time and i contacted the staff puthri devyani and she was absolutly amazing she did everything in 2 days and my wedding was absolutly gorgeous . The photographs was deluvered within 12 hours with album and pictures hardcopy . The makeup artist was great too . I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone who s planning to get married in bali and wanna have a sunset wedding and please ask for puthri . She is very efficient and hardworking.

The rooms were great for the price , i would recommend to anyone who wants to have fun even at the hotel. There is music in the pool downstairs and also rootop bar and pool . And its also very close to the pubs and beach .i would definitly come back and stay here in my next visit.

Room Tip: Near the garden downstairs are very quite and cool. Pool access rooms are more open but fun as theres music near the pool bar.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sonya D
Edy P, General Manager at Champlung Mas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Valuable Guest, It was our pleasure to have such a great review from you as our guest and thanks for being our hotel guest. We will share your comment with the entire Champlung Mas team, especially Putri and mention how happy you are while you're staying with us. By this review we will try to always improving our facilities, personnel and services in order to always able to deliver better services with good facilities. Once again I thank you very much for being our guest and looking forward to welcome you back home... Thank you.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

3 times in a row ive stayed here and still love it. Once again if we needed help with something carlos would help us out. This time around i got a head cold and carlos would check up on us on a daily basis. Hes such a good guy with the right sense if humour and heart i hope to see him next time round to thank him for what he has done for us. Last but not least the service all round was great food was top notch too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Edy P, General Manager at Champlung Mas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Valuable Guest, It was our pleasure to have such a great review from you as our guest and thanks for being our hotel guest. We will share your comment with the entire Champlung Mas team, especially Carlos and mention how happy you are while you're staying with us. By this review we will try to always improving our facilities, personnel and services in order to always able to deliver better services with good facilities. Once again I thank you very much for being our guest and looking forward to welcome you back home... Thank you.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Located on Jl Lebek Bene and just 5 minutes walk to the beach. The hotel appears to be a relatively small 4 storey building. Step past the reception area and you will be surprised how far back the hotel goes. There is a ground floor 25m pool and on the top floor another decent sized pool. The top floor has a bar and nice views. The room I had was spacious with a nice balcony on the third level. Comfortable with everything I needed.

The hotel has many food and beverage promotions which I found to be excellent value.

Definitely a hidden gem in Legian.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Edy P, General Manager at Champlung Mas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Valuable Guest, It was our pleasure to have such a great review from you as our guest and thanks for being our hotel guest. We will share your comment with the entire Champlung Mas team and mention how happy you are while you're staying with us. By this review we will try to always improving our facilities, personnel and services in order to always able to deliver better services with good facilities. Once again I thank you very much for being our guest and looking forward to welcome you back home... Thank you.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Felt quite unsafe as a young adult female. Door locks were a little dodgy and I didn't trust them. I didn't want to use the shower or bath as they weren't very clean. Pools were very dirty and the public toilets near the pool were also very unpleasant.

Stayed: April 2018
Edy P, General Manager at Champlung Mas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Valuable Guest, Thank you for your honest review of your stay with us at Champlung Mas hotel. I am sorry to learn that we were not able to exceed your expectation. We will look into matter like the door lock and room cleanliness and hope to have the opportunity to show you improvements on the next visit. We do apologize for the unpleasant experiences. Once again I thank you very much for being our guest and looking forward to welcome you back. Thank you.