Extremely clean and prefectly located. After four nights in a resort in Ubud this was a change. It was a great base. Airconditioned and quite large rooms. We had two families in different units both located on the floor (recommend). Considering it was school holidays we felt we were the only ones there. Perfect for a group but certainly not a resort but a serviced apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small complex of 12 apartments over 3 floors. The apartments and pool are behind high walls, guaranteeing your security and privacy and within a couple of minutes walk to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Beach Melati Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Melati Apartments Hotel Legian
- Beach Melati Apartments Bali/Legian