All reviews legian pub deluxe suite across the road dressing area with flat screen tv the ground floor hot water american breakfast easy walk to beach dining table expensive hotel after midnight garlic lane air con light sleeper location is great living area
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Firstly a huge thank you to Ayu who contacted me the week beforehand to confirm the booking. I used the opportunity to upgrade to a larger room. The early morning arrival was easy and the room was cool and large. We had a couple of maintenance issues, the in room safe and the door lock, however both were dealt with quickly.

We loved the location. It is menu options breakfast, rather than buffet, but there were enough options to keep us both happy.

So many reviews talk about the karaoke across the road, however that was part of our evening entertainment while relaxing in the pool.

Next time I will consider booking early enough to get a ground floor room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
CasaPadmaSuitesHotel, Manager at Casa Padma Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear SusannahPduck,

Warmest greetings from Casa Padma Hotel

We are delighted to receive your feedback. Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Casa Padma hotel, It's a pleasure for us that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Your valuable review has been noted and shared to my team as encouragement. Once again, thank you for sharing.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Best Personal Regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2018

1. Location - fantastic! So handy to everything!
Yes there is a karaoke bar across the road but it's not offensive, its quite funny to hear actually! And it stops at 11pm. You will get noise anywhere you stay in Legain, Seminyak and Kuta anyway!

2. Rooms
The ground floor / pool access rooms are the best. Book early because they book up quickly. And don't expect an upgrade - this just doesnt happen.
Some of the rooms are quite far away which isn't nice. Although its quieter, the walkways and stairwells are really YUK. Most of the common areas and rooms are upgraded - but you can still definately tell its old.
The rooms certainly aren't luxurious - but they are clean and attractive - and don't forget how much you are paying! Such good value!

Airport transfer:
Do not use their pick up service. It's 5 times the amount of a taxi/driver. And you have to walk SO FAR in the heat to get to the car! Also, he wasn't at the airport when I arrived and I had to get him paged. Not happy.

The pool is absolutely beautiful and clean - and so welcoming after a day out in the heat.
The restaurant food is fantastic! And so well priced!

Room Tip: ground floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from Casa Padma Hotel

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Best Personal Regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I read several reviews before choosing this hotel. I saw people talking about the karaoke bar and thought “how bad could it really be?!”.

I was wrong!! It is bad!! And soooo loud. I was in a deluxe room near the pool, and it felt like I was sleeping in the bar with the awful singers. The feedback from the speakers is so loud, I really think some of the nearby restaurants and hotels should get together and just ask them to turn it down a bit.

The hotel itself is clean and comfortable and suited my needs otherwise. Pool was quiet and relaxing for someone traveling solo. Breakfast was ordinary and plain. There’s no swim up bar if that’s something you desire. I enjoyed my stay, but wouldn’t return with my family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jana B
CasaPadmaSuitesHotel, Manager at Casa Padma Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Jana,

Warmest greetings from Casa Padma Suites Hotel

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay with us. We are very sorry to know that the experience was not on your expectation. We appreciate the comment you have given to identify all area for improvement. It will be shared to entire team for future action.

Wish to have other opportunity of serving you again in the future with better experience.

Kind regards,
Sales & FO Manager

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Was originally very disappointed with the room I was given as it was noting compared to the photos on the internet. However staff were very quick to respond with moving us to a newly renovated room. In their defense I think they assumed I would prefer a pool side room over a newly renovated room. The renovated rooms are excellent, Very comfortable bedding, cold Air-con. Good Breakfast included if you opt for it.
Staff even went to the trouble of putting up a "Happy Birthday" sign.

Room Tip: If possible choose rooms 107, 207 or 307 as they are furthest away from the Loud Karaoke Bar directly across the road.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard,

Thank you for choosing Casa Padma Suites as your accommodation during your recent visit to Bali. We really appreciate your review on our hotel and service. Your feedback has been noted and shared to all the team as encouragement. Thank you for taking time sharing your feedback.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali
Best regards

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This was our third stay stayed in a superior suite on ground floor great staff from the room boy to reception can not praise them enough recommend staying here will be back in July looking forward to staying again in one of the renovated rooms

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank portoval

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from Casa Padma Hotel

Thank you very much for your loyal support to staying with Casa Padma Hotel. I do appreciate your nice feedback and we will definitively continue to keep and improve our service to make your next stay with us will be at a higher level of satisfaction.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you again in May. We hope your next stay will be more wonderful.

Best personal regards