“Excellent hotel”

Padma Resort Legian
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed 25 April 2012

We stayed here back in June 2009 and it was absolutely excellent! Beautiful property, lots of restaurants, bars and services services, nice quiet location and fantastic location to have sunset cocktails. Maybe a little pricey but worth it as we couldn't have complained about a thing!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Padma Resort Legian

Reviewed 24 April 2012

First of all this is our second stay I. This hotel. Years ago when they just started, with no lagoon pool we were happy here. These days the price just didn't meet our expectation. Even with discounted price that cut almost half the price. We should knew once we tried their complimentary welcome drink, it taste so bad and took so long.

Our room was at the lagoon pool but looking to the back. We got pond with fish, hanger for the wet clothes but no sun. They gave us free extra bed. The bed actually very comfy just like I remembered. But the room so damp. Parking was very near to our room. Outside hotels very convenient to walk for shopping and food, but the damp room just ruin our vacation. And oh the first night I almost step to a black worm in the bathroom near the toilet, so shocking!

Food were great until one of the female waiters tried to get rid off my hubby who came back again to feed my youngest kid who just woke up. The manager was called and everything was okay....

I didn't get any bad experience with the restaurant staff, they even served me nicely put up a clean table even I showed up 10 minutes before closing time.

Food were great, they tried to make something different not fantastic but quiet yummy. Pancake and waffle not eatable though. Just stick with fruit as dessert. Cold selection was good, EEG was great. Overall it's worth my effort to wake up and have breakfast.

Will we come again? Probably not. The kids club was bigger than ever but surprisingly both my kids didnt bother to go there. It must be that bad and boring since everywhere we go my kids usually need to be dragged out of the kids club. Lagoon pool was so nice my kids just spend their time there. But with the escalating price, the room just not worth the price. It looked old, even though the staff said it just been renovated.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank chinggu
PadmaResort_GM, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Greetings from Padma Resort Bali!

Thank you for sharing your experience staying in our resort on TripAdvisor.

I’m sorry that your recent stay with us wasn’t up to your satisfaction. I’ve noted your feedback and have shared it with my team for our improvement in the future.

I hope that we’ll have another opportunity to accommodate you back again, so you can enjoy a different experience at Padma Resort Bali.

Warmest Regards,

T. Soerjanto

Reviewed 24 April 2012

padma is the best hotel I have ever stayed in.we stayed in a chalet for 7 night .hotel was very good for family and kids.friendly staff,great gardens,very clean rooms and bali traditional architecture was made a dream trip for us.I suggest this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Padma in great location right on the beach great pools and breakfast the biggest buffet ever. Fantastic. Rooms lovely and clean. Really enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Brightonchick_10
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We stayed at The Padma with a large group of friends and family before moving onto a Villa for our wedding. This was our second stay here and we were more impressed than ever. We all managed to get rooms close together, on the top floor of the large block next to the lagoon.
The beds were divine, all our friends commented on how much they loved the beds. The toilet was huge, it looked like a spaceship compared to the toilets we have in Australia. The Padma has the best breakfast in the world, compared to other 5 star hotel I have stayed in. The variety was just amazing.
We wanted a girls day in the spa for massages and manicures although the hotel prices were very expensive, almost more than what I paid in the Maldives, instead we ventured out to the street and found a lovely spa that could accomodate us all at a fraction of the price.
The location is unbeatable and in our most favourite part of Legian to stay. However I think the Padma is getting a little to large and crowded for me, as much as I love it, I will probably choose somewhere more private to stay in the future. Keep up the great work Padma. Highly recommend to my friends or families with young children.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank island085
PadmaResort_GM, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Valued Reviewer

Greetings from Padma Resort Bali!

Thank you for staying with us again and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay and especially the room and breakfast.

I hope that we’ll have another opportunity to welcoming you back to our resort in the future.

Kindly Regards,

T. Soerjanto

Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
0.4 km away
3.6 km away
W Bali - Seminyak
W Bali - Seminyak
#20 of 147 in Seminyak

Been to Padma Resort Legian? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK