- The room was basic but clean and modern. The shower was good, nice and roomy.
- Area modern and fresh.
- Nice view from the tower, shame no one really made the most of it.
- Tucked down a back lane so don’t expect on door drop off.
- No lights along the back lanes heading to the hotel so can be a bit scary
- Breakfast – We just stuck to the basic jam on toast, with fruit. All though this was nice. The staff wasn’t very impressed that we didn’t order more.
- Receptionist seemed to have a bit of an attitude, like she didn’t want to be there, felt like I was putting her out by asking the simplest questions.
- Forget about the complementary massage. I was advised that the massage lady only does one person at a time, is only limited to a few hours at the beginning of the day, and you have to put your name down on the board to get a spot. I was told I would have to wait down stairs at 7:30am in the hope to get a spot for a massage, that may not be until midday. I did go to look at the board nearly every morning, but always found it completely full.
Not the best way to end our holidayMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking