The Island Hotel
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 83
US$ 257
US$ 208
Agoda.com
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 115
Legian Beach Hotel(Legian)
US$ 287
US$ 152
US$ 156
US$ 118
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
Swiss-Belinn Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$ 43
US$ 38
TripAdvisor
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
Cancelon
US$ 337
US$ 227
Orbitz.com
All reviewscommunal areasbunk bedsprivate rooms areroof terracechill areafree breakfastnice poolmixed dormgili islandstea coffeegreat facilitiesbooked nightsrooms are cleanreception areahostelbackpackersbali
Reviewed 25 March 2012

After 2weeks of staying in very questionble accommodation I was looking for somewhere nice to relax for a few days in Bali. I read about the Island on trip adviser and decided to book 3nights in the dorm.Best decision of my whole holiday! It was a 12 bed dorm so i was a bit anxious about noise cleanliness etc. No need to worry at all..the room was huge and so clean. The beds were the most spacious comfortable clean bunk beds ive ever seen. The shared bathroom was always spotless. The pool area is very nice. The free breakfast was so tasty and all the food on the cafe menu was amazing freshly made tasty and reasonably priced. The location is great so close to the action but just back far enough to avoid the noise! All the staff were friendly and helpful all the time. I booked 3 nights ended up staying for 8! And after travelling around Bali I stayed 1 more night before I left the country. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank carltonblues
Reviewed 6 March 2012

After reading so wonderful reviews about this hotel, my boyfriend and I decided to choose The Island for our stay of 3 nights at Bali. However we found it really disappointing.
First of all, when we arrived at 1am the man of security told us the hotel was full and our booking wasn't registered. Fortunately, he found the reservation and it was just a little scare. However during the 10 minutes of uncertainty, no solution was offered to this situation, really unpleasant.
Secondly, we were given a different type of room from the one we booked, in addition quite dirty, small, with grey towels and the air con did not work. The room was located at the front side of the swimming pool, where people at night talk and you can hear absolutely everything at 3 in the morning.
After this situation we decided to check out and look for another hotel. Fortunately, the nice girl at the reception was really kind and helpful. In fact, she was the only positive thing we got from the Island hotel.
Maybe we did not have luck, but for the same price we had a really nice stay in other hotel just around the corner.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
theislandhotel, General Manager at The Island Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

The Island Hotel appreciates all feedback and is constantly striving to improve our service to guests. Sometimes circumstances can bring about an unsatisfactory outcome regardless of efforts to the contrary. Any criticism is taken seriously and will be given due consideration by management to ensure negative experiences are kept to a minimum.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Before I depart to Bali, I'm just booked for one night since my flight will arrived in late night and I need somewhere to stay. My friend highly recommended to me on this hotel. So I'm just like why not?!. And yes, this is really good place to stay! So everyday, I'm just keep extended until 6 days in my trip! If you're just simply looking for a cheap dorm, this is not for you. However, if you're looking for further quality than just a normal guest house or a hostels, this is ur heaven! Highly recommended to all you travellers!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank hinnami
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Room: deluxe loft on top floor, the hotel provides a DVD player & movie in each room which was a nice touch.

Brekkie: complimentary breakfast includes 3 of the following: sourdough toast with honey, butter & a gourmet papaya fig jam, fresh cut fruits and/or tea/coffee/fresh juice. I had the blended papaya lime juice everyday, refreshing & delish!

Overall, i found the staff very down to earth and helpful, the location is few mins. walk from main road & short stroll to legian beach!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 28 February 2012

The best dorm I have ever stayed in! I booked a 5 night backer deal for 160 rp a night, free wifi, free breakfast ( fantastic Italian bread) The pool is divine, staff so friendly, food amazing and 10 minutes away from the nearest beach. Perfect little haven. Away from the hassle of the main street too! Dorms are huge with 12 people. Beds are comfortable and very clean, very fresh looking rooms that have wicker basket underneath your bed and lockers. Very clean showers, toilets etc. Best dorm in Bali by far!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo