4,546 results
All reviews infinity pool ocean view room yoga mat connectivity lounge grand deluxe room accor member across the road beachwalk mall ground level legian beach kids club buffet breakfast welcome drink late check watch the sunset third floor breakfast was amazing
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We arrived In Legian after 4 rainy days in Ubud so the glorious sunshine was very welcoming, the hotel was gorgeous, so clean and beautiful surroundings, our rooms were connecting with the children which I was so pleased as I had emailed months before in which they kindly responded that they would try their best . the hotel was in an excellent location to see all the area of Legian and Kuta with great shopping and many restaurants, The rooms were very clean and your every need was met, the beds and pillows were so comfortable, a good sleep was had by all. There was everything you needed or wanted to eat at breakfast. Food was a little expensive at the hotel, however was excellent quality. We spent a lot of time in the infinity roof top pool which was truly wonderful and to be able to watch the sunset from here was incredible.
The staff were very friendly,courteous and always willing to help.The children loved that the wifi was excellent. we took photos but i didn't feel they did the hotel justice. a 15 minute walk is the Bali sea turtle society, this is a must to visit , we were incredibly lucky to release a baby sea turtle, one of the most magical things I have ever done. Only a taxis ride away from Water Bom water park which was great for the family. a fantastic stay . thank you

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Manager_PullmanBali, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Sarah_WD411DT,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

First of all, allow me to thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor concerning your recent stay with us. It is our pleasure to know that your stay was excellent and our facilities & service able to exceed your expectation.

Rest assure, your kind words will be shared to our team as encouragement to strive maintain our quality. Once again, thank you for staying with us on this special occasion and i look forward for your return in the near future.

Have a nice day!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I am lieing in the sun.. We have checked out but the Pullman always stores our luggage and lets us enjoy their facilities until it is time to take our transport (which they organised) to fly home.

Again we have enjoyed their fantastic facilities and taken advantage of the 10 out of 10 location. The staff as always are so friendly and extremely helpful.. Nothing is a bother and they are always so happy and lovely.

The breakfast is amazing and the gym is fantastic.. Everything in perfect working order and has a great deal of equipment and would suit everyone's fitness needs.

We highly recommend the Pullman and will be back for the 5th time in September and I can't wait..

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear suered1,

Greetings from the Island of Gods

I would like to thank you for taking the valued time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor concerning your recent stay with us.

I am elated to hear that your stay was very pleasant and our quality of service and facilities able to enhanced your stay greatly. Your positive feedback will be shared to entire team as motivation to strive maintain our quality.

Once again, thank you for staying with us on this special occasion. Look forward to see you again soon.

Guest Experience & Loyalty MAnager

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We stayed at the hotel in August for 3 nights. We are Accor members so the check in experience was nice & the room was good, just a bit dark as we were ground level so you can expect that I think, especially staying only 3 nights. The facilities are really quite good and there was a mixture of service from really great especially around the pool area to hit and miss at dinner where one my drinks didn't come at all and others just took so long to get to us. We ordered an ice bucket twice on the 1st evening and both times it didn't come at all so we gave up. I think it's a resort with a lot of great people, very nice facilitates and we would stay there again for a limited number of days but we'd hope for an improvement in some of the service. We stayed at the Inaya Putri in Nusa Dua for 8 nights after this and the service was all round impeccable & impressive with no-one you could fault & the Balinese are such wonderful warm people so for me the management can make it even better.

Room tip: Upper floors if you like more light
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Manager_PullmanBali, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Conor G,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

Thank you for taking the valued time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor concerning your recent stay with us.

The points you raised has been carefully noted and shared to our concerned departments for our improvement in the future. Allow me to extend our sincerest apologize for the less satisfactory incident you have experienced.

Thank you again for your loyalty and i do hope there will be another chance for me to welcoming you again in the future for more pleasant stay. I remain at your dispose.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel is ok but nothing special. Photos look better than reality. Breakfast plates were not 100 per cent clean, pool is small and the corridors are dated and what's with the purple ... needs renovating and Pullman needs to pull its socks up to be the reputation it once had. Staff nice but nothing special...

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jessie B,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

Thank you for taking the valued time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor concerning your previous stay with us. I really do appreciate your comments which will be shared to our entire team for improvement.

I regret that your stay did not meet your expectation. I do hope there will be another chance to welcoming you again for more enjoyable and memorable experience in the future. Meanwhile, i wish you have a nice day!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Booked for 10 nights using a scoopon deal plus purchased a couple of additional nights.
We travelled as a family of 4, sons aged 5 and 7.
Transfers to/from airport were hassle free and in lovely vehicles.
Check in was smooth, despite not having my additional nights added to my booking (I think they were made as seperate bookings on their end) this was quickly rectified, staff were extremely helpful and cheerful despite it being some ridiculous hour in the middle of the night.
Our bags were taken to our room and we settled in for a very comfortable (those pillows!!) and welcome sleep.
Room was absolutely fine for us though some may find it a bit tight for 4. There was 1 huge bed plus a single roll away which was kind of awkwardly placed by the door to the balcony but it didn't bother us- we purchased the cheaper option being aware of this and the room was really only for sleeping. Bathroom was lovely. Loved the choice of rainshower or normal showerhead.
Housekeeping was efficient and detailed with bottled water provided complimentary.
We ordered room service a couple of times and it was fantastic. I'd avoid the kids burger in future as it was impossible to eat as a burger. The kids made a right mess of it but it was tasty nonetheless.
Kids club was great. The boys went most days for an hour or 2 here and there. They eagerly studied the schedule and often begged us to go again. Sometimes we dropped them off and come back an hour later only for them to more or less shoo us off to come back later. Definitely wouldn't stay somewhere without a kids club after that experience.
Pools were lovely- we enjoyed the big floating bean bags and the water pistols in the afternoon (not sure if the water pistols were the hotel's or another guest..?) but the boys were eyeing off a resort down the road that had waterslides. Something like that would tip this place off the scale!
Breakfast- wow. Absolutely loved it. The range was huge and varied slightly day by day. I normally don't eat curries and noodles for brekky but gave it all a go. There's all the usuals too if you're not into change. The egg station was impressive and the staff always smiling. The bread was freshly baked and the kids couldn't believe their eyes in the pastry section. The toaster, as mentioned in other reviews, was useless but with that lovely warm fresh bread, I wasn't wanting it toasted anyway.
Spa experiences were divine.
Evening entertainment was great especially the movie night.
Location is perfect. Across from beach, short stroll to fantastic restaurants, down the street from Garlic Lane which has some of the best shopping in Bali. Go to Miss Debbys and Ketuts and go 'out the back' for best fixed price shopping. Also about a 1-beer-walking distance to the famous beach bars in Seminyak.
Can't find the words to describe how amazing and friendly the staff were. I had a tour booked (privately- not through the hotel) and they forgot about us despite us being out the front all ready at 7am. The Pullman staff happily called them and figured it all out for us which would've been near impossible for us to do with the language barrier. Crisis diverted!
They also regularly called and made restaurant or taxi bookings for us too.
My only complaint - and it could be argued it was my fault- the scoopon deal included 2 buffet dinners. We decided to have the 2nd one on the last night before we went to the airport. I didn't really think about the fact I'd added additional nights to our booking and apparently the meal we'd eaten (delicious!) fell outside of my ten night component of the deal so had to pay. Left a slightly bitter taste at the very end of an otherwise perfect holiday.
Would I stay again? With a scoopon deal, absolutely (but would make sure to use all inclusions inside that period!!).

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Simone J

Dear Simone J,

Greetings from the Island of Gods

Allow me to extend our sincerest thank you for sharing your positive feedback concerning your recent stay with us.

It is our pleasure to know that your experience was exceeding the expectation and you have enjoyed your stay with us. The kind words you mentioned will be shared to our entire team as encouragement to strive maintain our quality.

Look forward to welcoming you again in the future and please do not hesitate to let me know if i can be any further assistance.