I have just recently returned home from a 2 week holiday at Villa Naga Maya.
We as a family of 8 rented out both villas,which are absolutely amazing.my husband and i had the upstairs bedroom with en-suite.the beds are huge and are really comfy and covered with mosquito nets- luckily as the little pests love me! I think I did way to much shopping and walking and shopping! hehe oopps, as the stairs to our bedroom became a problem for my poor legs of a morning,but nothing a $5 massage didnt fix.so convenient and close to everything, for a great night out head straight out the front door,straight ahead down the lane,turn right past the laundry place,bout half way down on the left.down to see Kayun and Blondiee and waroeng Tropical,(Aussie bar).Merrick was always on hand when needed and popped in every now and again to make sure we had everything we needed,we asked for a big garbage bin so we could clean up after our late night drinks, and sure enough the same day, a bin arrived which appeared to be brand new.Danny (Dan) was in the office daily and always there when needed to make phone calls for take away deliveries or transport,and also very knowledgeable if you are interested in learning about Bali,the traditions,culture and religious beliefs. it was a honour being shown through Merricks residence,seeing the snake being fed,the big fish and the beautiful traditional carvings and artwork.great place to stay if hiring both villas, would definitely stay again, great continental breakfast,but looking forward to trying the hot breakfast when it hits the menu :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Naga Maya is a delightful haven to make one's stay in Bali a unique and personal experience of tropical island living. Nestled back in the quiet lanes of beautiful Legian, 400 meters from alluring Legian Beach and only 20 minutes from the airport. It's safe, quiet, secure location is strategically located in the midst of fine dining establishments, invigorating nightlife, and of course the best shopping Bali has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Villa Naga Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Naga Maya Hotel Legian
- Villa Naga Maya Bali/Legian