Stayed at Bali Mandira for 9 nights in a Deluxe Cottage. Very comfortable, King size bed. Wonderful friendly staff. Right on the beach with excellent shopping very close by. I would highly recommend the Mandira and would definitely stay there again. The Buffet Breakfasts were also great, lots of variety.
This resort is in walking distance to both Mozzarella Restaurants which have excellent food at a net price. Also close to Tommy's Cafe where you can have the best Ice coffees in Bali.
At the Mandira the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. 'Candra' who worked in the Parasol Restaurant always made us feel special every time we walked in. We also received a free dinner for two, as they were doing renovations at the time. This wasn't a problem because we were either out shopping or lazing by the adults only top pool overlooking beautiful Legian Beach. What more could you ask for, As this was our first time in Bali we didn't know what to expect, but were very happy we chose such a Wonderful Resort as the Bali Mandira. See you all again this time next year.
Kym & Col
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian