The Mandira is a nice hotel, but not worth the extra money that you pay in comparison to some of the other high end hotels ie the PADMA (now thats a hotel). All of your needs are catered for but the friendlieness and atmosphere is not as good as say the SANTIKA PREMIER or the BALI DYNASTY. The rooms are clean, but the actual hotel decor is a bit tired and dated. The lobby is so small and not glamourous of trendy, it just has 2 sections where you can sit about 10 meters by 5 meters all up including the reception. The pools are good and they back onto the beach separated by a road, where you can have cheap massages and grab a beer from the locals to watch the sunset. It was OK but we wouldnt stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian