My friend and I are well travelled in Asia and Europe, in our fifties we like a certain amount of comfort and care and thats what you get at The Mandira , it;s a great place, the only criticism I could level would be that one must pay a little extra to eat breakfast at their beach front restaurant, instead of perhaps first in, or bookings when peak. when we were there last week the restaurant wasn't at all crowded, so I dont see need for extra charge, albeit small.
The pools are great, the view of the sunset wonderful and the food, service and cleanliness are second to none
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian