Villa Kayu Raja(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
US$ 130
Uppala Villa Seminyak(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
Uppala Villa & Spa Umalas(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$ 323
US$ 193
Kyriad Villa & Hotel Seminyak(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$ 34
US$ 24
US$ 41
US$ 30
Agoda.com
Grand Avenue Bali(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
Priceline
Kampoeng Villa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
Agoda.com
All reviewspool bargarden suitesea viewwalk along the beachw hotelpotato headtraditional balinese stylerooms are largehotel is greatrainy seasonstar resortbuffet breakfastthe hotel offersgreat poolrestaurants and barsquiet locationsun loungers
Reviewed 15 July 2016

I was here to pick up someone and in the end we decided to eat here.
Food was excellent!

Service was very good as well, funny story as I'm still adjusting to the hot weather (and cold air conditioning) I caught a bit of a cold and occasionally cough a little. They assumed from my coughing that I was a smoker and immediately they placed an ashtray next to me :)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Good location since it has access to the beach.
Hotel staffs very friendly, they served less variety on food at morning breakfast.
I was stay at Alamanda 3rd, The Room very nice but a lots of mosquitos (very bad point).
I love their shower room that has big bathtub.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Good points:
• Bar around swimming pool looks cool, you can soak in the pool and order drinks around the counter.
• location is easy to locate
• big and spacious hotel
• very near a beach for beach lovers
• Service is very good, receptionist is helpful and responsive. They keep smiling and greeted the guest and I feel very welcome.

Bad points:
• Room interior looks old and poorly maintain, furnitures are old, especially the old Television set
• Room smells dusty, makes me wonder if the air con is even clean
• I booked One Deluxe Double room with Garden View, on their actual website, there's a bathtub but it turns out that there is no bathtub > Reaction: Felt cheated
• At night, you can hear people walking and stamping from upstairs. You can even hear the strong wave from the beach at night (I'm not sure if its a good point)
• The balcony door cannot be closed tightly and there's a tiny gap when the balcony door is closed. > Reaction: Welcome my mosquito friends
• Breakfast, not fantastic with limited choices
• Upon checked out, I was being billed with Bintang Beer and springroll I didnt even consume, someone else must have used my room number for the food. ok....., my careless receiption, luckily I had rejected the bill on the spot.

Suggestions:
• Gather all the CEO and check the balance sheet, see if your profit is increasing. If so, keep it up, if not, time for a change

Room Tip: Spend more and get a better quality room
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2016

We stayed here for 4 nights, super helpful staff who accommodated all requests. Older Balinese style hotel which is certainly grand. Lovely views, lots of pretty gardens to admire on the way to the restaurant and pool areas. We stayed in a room with a garden view. This hotel is slightly removed from the hustle and bustle, which is a welcome respite. We will happily return.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is a traditionally designed hotel with modern facilities and combines the architecture of old Bali mixed with modern facilities, makes this hotel an ideal choice for those wanting a quiet relaxing holiday right on the beach. The rooms are clean and practical - some maintenance issues do exist but is to be expected in a hotel of this age. This is our fourth stay in this hotel and the service quality has been maintained at a high level for each visit.
The gardens are magnificent and a delight to wander through.
The downside is that while the entertainment has improved, the cuisine choices are limited and ordinary. If you want ultra modern, then go elsewhere. We found this hotel provides all one needs.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms to three floors with excellent ocean views and garden views to each ground floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family