“Really nice bakery and cafe! ”
Review of Bread Basket

Bread Basket
Ranked #66 of 210 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They have a large selection on pastry and you can build your own sandwich. Also tasty breakfast menu and strong coffee!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I got me and my family stayed in a villa across the street from this place. We saw the cool place and decided to have breakfast over there. Turned out, it was a right decision to made. The food was great. Lovely blueberry cheese cake, delicious coffee, and not to mention, cozy place. Will surely back!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a villa over the road and this place became our regular haunt for breakfast (and occasional lunch). The staff were really friendly and always made a fuss of my grandson Alfie. Our personal favourites on the menu were the fluffy me pancakes, the egg and bacon muffin, sunny day eggs and my son said the hot chocolate was to die for!

1  Thank Lridley1968
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Best bread Ive had in Bali. Relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with a friendly staff. If you come to Bali, you gotta check this place out.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant, nice atmosphere. delicious and fresh breakfast !!! Está bien rico, no es caro y el lugar está bien padre.