“Quality food with good service”
Review of Atwater's

Atwater's
Ranked #12 of 181 Restaurants in Towson
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Easy & tasty for lunch in a lively lunch atmosphere .Not the place for lingering over wine with lunch . I liked the service, too .

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Atwater's

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I have been here a handful of times. Their breakfast is really good. Its been a while since I have been there but the pancakes (not currently on the menu) were amazing. I have also tried a few of their coffees. I did not really enjoy their house coffee or any of the special brews they have at this location.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Atwaters is a wonderful place to eat in a wonderful location very accessible. The parking is sometimes difficult. You can also drive thru. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner is like having a home cooked meal.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Atwater's is an eclectic eating experience..it gives the appearance of healthy, solid food and when you're done, it comes through on its promise.

Now, let's talk chicken salad. I can think of no better chicken salad in the County. Full, great bread, grapes, pickles on side, and INCREDIBLE FLAVOR. I look forward to getting one, and my wife is the intermediary. She loves them so much, that she thinks of me (or feels guilty), and gets an extra one when she eats at Atwater's. On any Friday night, I skip night time bar food if the Missus texts me a chicken salad emoji. I know what that means....Eating Glory -- and she wants me home.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped by this Atwaters after running some errands near by. I ordered a turkey sandwich that had avocado and coleslaw. The portion was nice and it was tasty, however the sandwich got soggy pretty quickly and it was hard to eat.
I also got a sourdough bread and their chicken salad in a tub to go to have for a light dinner. Both the bread and the chicken salad were tasty. I like the raisins and apples in the chicken salad and it wasn't too heavy on the mayo.