“Pretty good food for a big box venue”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #11 of 186 Restaurants in Towson
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We lunched at Bonefish Grill with trepidation because of bad word of mouth -- but we had a gift card that we needed to use up. On a Friday, the restaurant was quite empty, but service was prompt and friendly, and the quality of the food was very good. There are only a small number of lunch-sized dishes on the menu, but we can recommend the shrimp tacos and the crab cake.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

A summer lunch after the movie. The restaurant was fairly empty on a Friday afternoon. Immediate seating. Ordered the Grouper with shrimp, sauteed spinach and potatoes au gratin. Very delicious. Fresh bread with olive oil. Perfectly prepared fish with a lemon aoli. 3 jumbo grilled shrimp. I would eat this every day.
Would highly recommend this restaurant especially during the early afternoon.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Bonefish is a great restaurant when celebrating a special day (birthday, anniversary, etc.) It can be a little pricey but the food is delicious. They are known for their bang bang shrimp, which are basically crispy shrimp in a kind of sirracha sauce. They now have bang bang shrimp tacos and they are sooo good! You get three huge soft shell tacos and French fries and its a great portion for a decent price. However, some of the other menu items can be a little more expensive but I think it's totally worth it. One time, we waited for service for a very long time and were getting ready to leave. The manager worked with us to get us seated and get us continuous, amazing service. He also checked in on us throughout the night as well. He really made up for the inconvenience and handled the situation perfectly.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

When I'm buying seafood, I expect to pay a higher price. Actually, I'm extremely skeptical of any place that doesn't charge a premium for seafood! That being said, I was more than fine with paying $50 for my meal. I ordered the crab cakes as a starter. When you're in Maryland, you get expect good crab cakes. These hit the mark! For an entree, I ordered one of the specials, an Atlantic Cobia, which was covered in more crab and a creamed spinach. It didn't knock my socks off, but it was good.

I'll be trying a different restaurant on my next visit to the Baltimore area, but this was a good choice for the evening.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Highly over rated. Went on Easter expecting much more for the price. The dinner with 4 scallops and 4 shrimp were small. Creme brulee is advertised as having fresh berries-there were 3 small berries. If we didn't have a gift card we would not have gone. And you have to pay for parking. Save your money.