“When on a Sunday evening with 2 others... excellent staff and food”
Review of Cunningham's

Cunningham's
Reserve with OpenTable
Cunningham's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 186 Restaurants in Towson
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The valet working the evening of 7/9 was great, She was super friendly and on task! Hostesses were very pleasant. Everything was clean and pleasant. Sam was awesome. She was well versed on the food and able to answer our questions and make us feel at home.

The website is out of date.

They typically have one vegetarian entrée. They have salads etc. But that entrée is extremely good.

The pressed watermelon appetizer that we tried was so good. Lovely taste teaser for the meal to come.

The person who ordered the chicken and waffles had wished they ordered the maple on the side but still finished most of it.

The other entrees ordered where yummy.

Hostess station was empty when we left.

Its a nice, quiet, relaxed place on a Sunday evening.

Women's room doesn't have a full length mirror or a chair to set your bag in while washing up. The towel dispenser is difficult to use.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We went here for dinner for our anniversary at the recommendation of my coworkers. When we walked in, we smelled the wood-fired flatbreads, and it smelled amazing! We were seated by the window, and waited on immediately. The staff was very courteous and friendly. The food was excellent, and cooked to our liking. We received complimentary glasses of champagne since it was our anniversary. And they even wrote "Happy Anniversary" in chocolate on our dessert plate when they brought it out. Parking was very easy in the garage right under the restaurant and the valet was extremely friendly as well. Highly recommend this restaurant for date night/special occasion.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Sometimes a server can make or break your dining experience. Thomasine, our server, made our dining experience so special. She was welcoming, and had a bubbly personality, and had a great command of the menu and wine list. We were seated in the 300 dining room. We made an early dinner reservation at 6:00 PM because we know that the restaurant can be very noisy. The space is lovely – the color scheme and the light fixtures all add to the ambience of the restaurant. We started off with a bottle of San Pietro Pinot Grigio from Alto Adige, Italy. A perfect selection for a warm evening; it was crisp and light. For appetizers, we tried the Cornmeal Fried Oysters (cherry tomato, arugula, and bacon with a sherry vinaigrette). They were 6 perfectly fried oysters on the plate and they were beyond delicious. We also had the Burrata and Roasted Carrots (Cumin and citrus scented carrots, avocado, pumpkin seed and burrata). This was a strange combination of flavors. The carrots had a nice flavor, but we decided that the avocado and burrata did not add anything to this dish. I thoroughly enjoyed my entrée of the smaller portion of the Seared Ahi Tuna. There were 3 pieces of Ahi Tuna over a Brussel sprout-bacon salad with butternut yogurt vinaigrette. It was cooked rare as I requested and had tons of flavor. My husband was less than thrilled with the Shrimp and Grits. He asked that they leave off the roasted red pepper, which they did. There were 4 nice size whole pieces of shrimp that accompanied the grits. Unfortunately, the grits were bland. Since we were celebrating my husband’s birthday, Thomasine presented him with a cup cake and candle – a very thoughtful gesture. We also ordered the Cunningham’s Ice Cream Sundae which was vanilla bean ice cream, hot fudge sauce, brownie bites, caramel corn, whipped cream and an amerena cherry. We were in heaven. What is really nice is that the restaurant offers a Sunday Night special of 20% off Comfort Food Entrees and 20% off any bottle of wine. All in all, we enjoyed our evening at Cunningham’s.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner a couple weeks ago. We both loved it. Waiter was great. I had the wonton appetizer- so tasty! My husband had the fried oysters and he devoured them. He had a hamburger and I had the small plate of seared tuna for dinner . It was perfect.
So perfect, that I decided this was the place I wanted to go for my birthday dinner.
Again, everyone loved their meal. My aunt thought the squash zucchini was a bit spicy. That was only complaint.
The decor is beautiful. We had great service again. I always seem to go to Tarks or Bluestone and always said I wanted to try cunninghams - I am happy I did!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Love this place. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is incredible. The desserts are out of this world! Especially the kit kat bar. I usually get the shrimp and grits, but everything is good. My only complaint is that it isn't closer to where I live.

Been to Cunningham's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK