“College visit”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Stopping in for dinner before our college visit we dined AT THE cheesecake factory.The chicken Parmesan was very good my husband had another pasta delight which was delicious and my son Had A delightful chicken dinner. overall the atmosphere was very nice . The Cheesecake Factory never fails on service and quality of food I would suggest dining here for any meal while staying in TOWSON

Reviewed 8 July 2017

My son and I were in town for lacrosse tournaments and we visited this restaurant twice during the 7 day visit. The service was top notch and the food was very good. The low carb cheese cake wasn't bad either.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Cheesecake factory was a good respite from a hard day of shopping. The staff was friendly and the lite portion size was good without killing you with too many calories.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Went with friends just for a piece of cheesecake. I was waited on quickly. I ordered the red velvet cheesecake and it was absolutely wonderful. I would recommend to friends and family!!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Have to get the cheesecake! Large place as most of the Cheesecake factories are. This one is clean, inviting and service has been good the few times we have come. Drinks are expensive as expected but the food prices are reasonable. Bar with TV's and menus to eat right there. Huge selection of cheesecakes, burgers, sandwiches, etc. and...the aalads are great, the menu has something for everyone. Kids are welcome but beware, parking at this location can be a problem. Carry out strawberry cheesecake is awesome.