“Delisious Tapas”

7West Bistro Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
7West Bistro Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 207 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Serving Mediterranean tapas, homemade soups and organic gourmet salads, authentic gyros, Angus burgers and Mediterranean-inspired entrees featuring fresh fish, seafood, steaks and chops alongside local Baltimore favorites. Whatever your craving, our menu has something to satisfy it. We pride ourselves with excellent food and exceptional service. 7 West is casual fine dining in a modern, elegant setting that is both intimate and relaxing. Our thoughtfully priced dishes allow the entire family to share a night out together. We feature an unbeatable Happy Hour from 3pm-7pm with half price tapas as well as late night dining and the After Hours Lounge. We offer Brunch every Saturday and Sunday till 3pm. We are the perfect location for your holiday or private parties. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Little plate of crab cakes was a whole meal. Salad and spinach dip were both good. We didn't love the steak add on to the salad as it was tough and not a good cut of beef. all food excellent

Date of visit: July 2016
5  Thank Wendyfio

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I made a reservation for 7 West for my birthday. When my friends and family came, the table was already set very nicely, specially for this event. The atmosphere was very good. The service was there when we needed anything. We ordered many things and they were quick on getting us started with appetizers. The food was delicious and it wasn't pricey. They also had good deals on drinks. They usually have very good specials. The entrees were the perfect size (big). Overall, everyone enjoyed the restaurant I chose. We would definitely come back.

5  Thank yanaheart
Reviewed 28 June 2016

lovely place to have a nice dinner with your family, that will in lighting your taste buds.I loved the Blackend Chicken and crab cakes are so pleasant.I grew up in east Baltimore and took my wife there for the first time in May. She rely loves the place now.

Date of visit: May 2016
4  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Three years ago we celebrated my older sons graduation at 7 west bistro with a few other families. It was the perfect set up to celebrate . The ambiance was nice, everybody was able to mingle and enjoy each other's company. The food was amazing and many great choices.
This year we again celebrated a graduation. We were able to formulate a menu with a variety of choices to please everyone. The crab cakes were delicious. The falafel was tasty. The restaurant was accommodating to some of our older guests. Boyko was easy to work with.
I plan on returning for a non celebratory meal as well.

4  Thank rayebaltimore
Reviewed 16 June 2016

I could not be happier with the birthday celebration that my family and friends just had at 7West. Boyko, Max and their team did an outstanding job: the food was delicious and the service was excellent! We loved to have our celebration in a separate party room. Boyko accommodated every little detail that I requested, from a customized menu to a separate order for a guest with allergies. It's hard to find another place where customers are treated with the same level of attention as in 7 West. I'm looking forward to future celebrations in this wonderful place.

3  Thank Marina0827

Been to 7West Bistro Grille? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK