Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews japanese wreck ocean view room rocky beach fish excellent accommodation clear water scooter rental hidden paradise stayed nights stayed longer infinity pool bali stone bedding yoga reef boats
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2019

We stayed here 3 nights in the pool view room which was awesome! It was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The food was FINE DINING quality! The staff was very friendly. This is a very relaxing resort and I would definitely stay here again! They have everything to offer here from spa to yoga or cooking classes , scooter rental, snorkeling equipment and scuba diving.

Room tip: The pool view room was great!
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

I had three wonderful nights at Nalini and agree with everything said in the other reviews. The staff and service were fantastic. The family all make you feel so welcome. The food at the restaurant was some of the best I’ve had in Bali, fresh and well cooked seafood. The hotel is right on crystal clear water and you can snorkel right out front. The only challenge is the stones getting into the water but I got pretty good after two days. I can’t say enough good things and I loved Amed as well. Will definitely be back.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

If you look for a good place to eat well and relax your mind than Nalini Resort is the place to be . I take a ocean view room and I don’t regret at all , basically you are on top of the Ocean with infinity view, very nice and price very good too.
The manager , The chef and all the staff of Nalini are super prepared and very kind , friendly and they let you feel part of the family as soon you step in their property .
Bkf included was very good , coffee yes coffee can be better , maybe because I am an Italian coffee lover and the coffee must be very good and strong , I am sure that the manager will take it in consideration , Moka Machine ( italian caffettiera ) can resolve any issue .
Btw I came to stay on night and it will be 2 night and 3 days
Keep focus and you will get there due to your quality is good and quality always pay you back , with me already did
See you soon for sure

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

Nalini was by far a highlight of our trip. Located right on the beach with beautiful grounds and infinity pool, the staff are super friendly and helpful. Our room was right above the restaurant, it was beautiful, comfortable and the outdoor bathroom was amazing! It was my birthday whilst we were there and they surprised me with a cake as well as spelling out Happy Birthday in frangipani petals on our bed. Food and drinks were delicious and very well priced. Only downside was it's a rocky beach, not sand but once you're in the water it doesn't matter anyway!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

We loved this place. Very clean rooms with friendly staff, the bed was really comfy. We liked that it was somewhat out of the busier area of Amed. The water was the cleanest I have seen in Bali for swimming. Bring reef sandles as the stones are a little slippery. The breakfast was really good too. We would definitely come back .

Date of stay: August 2019