Hotels.com
eDreams
Snaptravel
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews japanese wreck ocean view room rocky beach fish excellent accommodation clear water scooter rental hidden paradise stayed nights stayed longer infinity pool bali stone bedding yoga reef boats
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I have always thought Amed is fabulous for the quiet and tranquility and I have never expected much in terms of food or accommodation because it has been so rural in the past and so last century. A Nasi Goreng and a bed to lay my head for the night. This weekend I was blown away by Nalini Resort.

This tiny little gem should remain my secret, but you know what....it's only fair to shout out to the owner and manager of this place as the most hidden little gem in Amed. From the moment i stepped into the room, to the fantastic noiseless sleep, every detail was taken care of. Impeccable attention to detail. Bathrooms the loveliest I have seen in this neck of the woods and I am truly astounded by the quality of food they served. I had eggs Florentine for breakfast on homemade bread/toast with garlic spinach and perfect poached eggs on top....Thai style pancake with fresh fruit and shredded coconut were delicious too! The slender pool that lead to the pebble beach was super clear and well looked after. Everyone cared that we had a great time. Friendly and attentive too. Needless to say I am going back as soon as humanly possible. It's my go to place in Amed now!

Room tip: Choose the room named Pantai....it is not directly on the beach (which can be loud because of the rolling waves) and it is very quiet.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SanurJewelleryStudio
NaliniConcierge, Owner at Nalini Resort, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Hello Nessanaro, thank you for your review, you ar every kind. I hope you can visit us next time and we will try and meet your expectations again. I will tell our breakfast cooks your comments. Thank you, Ari

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Attentive and well trained staff, beautiful beach setting, and most enjoyable meal!. Did not stay in the hotel this time, but definitely will on my next visit. We spoke with the owners, friendly and very helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Skybob, Glad you enjoyed your time with us and I hope you can visit us again soon. Thank you Ari.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Very quiet and well off the beaten path. Food was amazing. Rooms are clean and spacious. Exceptional customer service.The FOOD was AMAZING, with a 5 STAR chef who comes out to visit all the guests at their table every night before dinner service. TV is the only thing missing in the rooms.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank F79PYlisas

Hello Lisa, Thank you for your stay with us and I am glad you enjoyed our food and was entertained by our Chef. Yes, we all agree, he is amazing and we are lucky to have him. Thank you again Lisa, Ari.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I could not recommend Nalini highly enough, the owners staff and chief could not be more accommodating.

The hotel’s restaurant serves amazing food, some of the best we have ever had.

They recommended we awake for sunrise which you get uninterrupted views of from the beach front. After this hundreds and hundreds of fishing boats return from their morning fishing which in itself is a spectacle to behold.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank benbV7185HN
NaliniConcierge, Manager at Nalini Resort, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Lovely review Ben, Thank you. You grabbed the essence of Nalini in a few simple words. Ari

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Didn't stay here but the restaurant was recommended to us. Without a doubt the best restaurant we have eaten at in bali. A real hidden jem for amed.
Great staff, chef and relaxed atmosphere. The menu is a nice change from the generic menu's around amed that all seem to offer the same thing.
Highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 904minna
NaliniConcierge, Chef Agusto at Nalini Resort, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

I appreciate your comments about my cooking, happy you liked it nough to comment. Chef.