Lowest prices for your stay
$33
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Booking.com$30
Travelocity$33
Priceline$26
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2019

We had been escorted here by our taxi driver after leaving another terrible hotel. We had been welcomed and hosted by amazing people. Rooms are clean and big enough, food for both breakfast and dinner was excellent. The staff was really kind and went extra mile to assist us in anything we needed. We certainly recommend this place.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

Its a nice cosy hotel, the service was nice and friendly. The rooms are big and beautiful. The price is definetly good. Alot of green and stily ambiente. The restaurant was also very good!
The had a own divecenter, bruno was very nice and helpful from the transfer, check in to tips for what to do. The diving was very nice i would definetly recommend this hotel with divecenter. I booked also massage in the hotel (have spa) . I felt really relaxed and enjoyed the days here.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
ketutm74, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at Alami Resort and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2019

Dear

thanks for your a good coment and we hope you came again with your friends
thanks alami team

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

If you visit Amed and want a comfortable place, beautiful, with great food and lovely people... plus an amazing pool... This is your place! They went out of their way to help me because I don’t drive bikes... they gave me rides into “town” the most populated area of the town with stores and beach to snorkel every day!! Of course I would tip them nicely for it! The breakfast is huge, delicious and several options to choose from! I didn’t need lunch after this breakfast! The menu for dinner is very good and local, also some “food for tourist” as I call it with many options and great prices! The three main people (man, woman and young men... I lost the paper with their names ) were just so helpful!!

If I remember well I had room #4 on a second floor and it had a lovely view of the pool, it was huge, a bathtub and shower...high ceilings and lots of space for my two bags!!

They have a scuba place to the left and a mini market with a money machine to the right. A restaurant across the street with other options and sometimes live music! I really recommend this place! Check out my pictures here and on the picture place also! #planforamiracle

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
ketutm74, staff at Alami Resort and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Thanks for your a good coment hope we can seeyou again

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Value for money, beautiful gardens,nice pool,good service,food was good, Amed is a diving mecca so this accommodates those travellers. If u prefer to snorkel this is also a perfect location. It feels just like you are in a small local village with not many tourists. A couple of the shops keepers were not friendly or uninterested but that would be the only downside

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Loved the alami. Very helpful staff. Had to leave gear while we went diving after checkout and was no problem. Comfortable beds. Ac great. Hot shower. Nice high ceilings in spacious room with deck over pool. Awesome.

Date of stay: September 2018