Lowest prices for your stay
$30
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Hotels.com$30
Travelocity$30
Priceline$28
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Loved the alami. Very helpful staff. Had to leave gear while we went diving after checkout and was no problem. Comfortable beds. Ac great. Hot shower. Nice high ceilings in spacious room with deck over pool. Awesome.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to book this hotel as we didn’t know the area and wanted something a little lower budget before we committed to staying in Amed, something f that we have successfully done on most of our travels around Bali. After reading the reviews we thought this sounded like the perfect place. We were greeted by a very bored looking owner who didn’t really say anything to us (not what earlier reviews have said), which in our experience is not the usual welcoming Balinese way! We checked in and were shown to our room which smelt terribly of damp and blocked shower. We thought ‘no worries, it’s just a bed for the night and we’re moving on tomorrow anyway’. In the morning we went to breakfast, again greeted by the less than welcoming host, my wife had toast which was ok and I played safe with the poached eggs or so I thought until I heard the ‘ding’ of the microwave. Sure enough what came out were two terrible “poached” (hard as nails) eggs that I didn’t really eat. During breakfast we realised there was only one other person staying in the homestay and I see why now. Expect ‘budget’ when you stay here, not like some of the many homestays we have paid the same for around Bali that have been fantastic, clean and welcoming.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Great little hotel near lipah beach.beautiful gardens amazing views from room.ayu the manager is the nicest most gracious host in my 30 years of coming to bali.nothing too much trouble.go too amed before the development starts.picture is room view.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2018

We stayed in one of the upstairs rooms. Amazing view looking at the hills. Clean, modern rooms. Food was good, esp banana pancakes. The lady who served us at the restaurant was very friendly. Next door there are 2 supermarkets and a short 5 min walk either side to good restaurants. Bed was very comfy.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Sadly we only stayed one night but will definitely be back!! Beds are comfortable, shower is awesome, and pool is gorgeous. Oh did I mention the free breakfast?! It’s so delicious with four options to choose from. Ayu is phenomenal - so friendly and genuinely helpful! We loved our stay!

Date of stay: March 2018