Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 54
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Snaptravel
TravelocityUS$ 54
Orbitz.comUS$ 54
CheapTicketsUS$ 54
All reviews fishing boats the owner yoga studio outdoor shower local kids chocolate cake local life boat ride lipah beach ocean view beautiful pool sarah locals cottage bali garden loft
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

In a diving trip, my friends and I stayed at Life in Amed, on the beach bungalows.
It's like a little oasis in Amed. Very nice rooms with beautiful garden and pool, right in front of the beach.
Friendly staff aways there and very helpful. The food is outstanding! Lots of very healthy options for all tastes. Delicious homemade bread and jam, just perfect!
The diving is great in Amed. We were on a dive safari around NE Bali and definitely my favorite dives were in Amed. Healthy coral reefs, diverse and abundant sealife.
I'm a dive instructor living and working in Indonesia for almost a decade and I highly recommend diving in Amed and staying at Life in Amed.
I'll be definitely back

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

Life in Amed is a fantastic place to spend time in the beautiful coastal paradise that is Amed. The food is fantastic and the cottages are beautifully designed and very clean. I was very well looked after and would only want to stay here when I eventually return to this lovely part of Bali.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

I first chanced upon Life In Amed when it first opened over 15 years ago. This place served the best tasty and healthy food in East Bali while also offering other tasty and more decadent options too.

Its easy to see how the owner has kept on the ball and has constantly reinvested to keep everything in tip top condition and adding new and more interesting things on the menu too.

One of East Bali's hidden gems!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2020

With our group of three adult couples, we made a three-week tour of Bali visiting all corners of the island and even taking the ferry to see and climb mount Ijen in Java. Looking back on this most memorable of vacations in my life, our stay at Life in Amed was the absolute highlight among many. We are Europeans married to Asians, and we have travelled a lot all over the world. Never have I been so impressed by the beauty of a country's nature, the warmth of the people, the spectacular scenery and the sophistication inherent to the Balinese culture and traditions. All this comes together at this gorgeous hotel where we stayed in three cottages surrounding the pool. The authenticity and beauty of the rooms - from the stunning carved doors to the natural stones used for the outdoor shower - makes you feel truly privileged and grateful to spend a relaxing time is such a wonderful oasis of calm and delight. The food is exquisite, the staff goes out of their way to make your stay unforgettable and the surroundings had us stunned at every corner with the lush flora and music from local festivities - not to mention the fabulous underwater decor of colour and wildlife during our scuba dives. Life in Amed for me has totally lived up to its promise, a romantic and tranquil place where we celebrated our “life” – love, joy, friendship, exhilarating tastes, with a background of sounds and views to never forget.

Room tip: We had a cottage around the pool. Very nice room
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank I5737VJstephaneb
Reviewed 23 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed here with our two young children. We were the only people staying here due to Covid. Even with limited staff, everything was great. Very clean rooms, friendly staff and the food is healthy and fresh! Highly recommend this spot to anyone wanting to check out a quiet, more authentic side to Bali. Oh and the chocolate cake is a must try for anyone with a sweet tooth ;) Sarah the owner can help you organise a boat ride with a local fisherman, which was the highlight of the visit for our 3 year old.

Date of stay: August 2020