Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$ 32
Free cancellation until 27/02/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$ 32
US$ 28
SAVE US$ 4
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
All reviews liberty wreck dive resort comfortable room restaurant area home away from home ac bali ketut asia porch bugs driver meters
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

We have travelled quite a while in Bali now and this was by far the best place you could possibly find. Katuk and his staff are just amazing! They are truely generous, always helpful and they don't treat you like a customer but as a part of their family. We were frequently asked if we wanted drinks or food and we had to pay no extra money at all. You feel really welcome!
The room was good Balinese standard. The nights were really quiet and we could sleep really well - especially with the knowledge that a great breakfast was waiting for us the next day. :)
Katuk also drove us to places in Amed for free and if you want to take a trip to a destination that's further away, he can serve as your tour guide.

The place is really close to the sea with nice restaurants around - we especially liked to eat grilled fish at Segara right at the beach.

We highly recommend staying at La Bila - the best place in Amed!!! :)

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2019

I joined La bila for the day yesterday to dive the liberty wreck! From the start to finish the team make you feel welcome and part of the family! So many good and positive vibes! Professional attitude and a super relaxed atmosphere. The wreck was super awesome too! Juan and Iluh are epic hosts and they did not stop feeding me!!! Haha!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2019 via mobile

As an avid driver, I really am never sure what I am gonna get in a dive center or dive resort but La Bila far and beyond blew away my expectations. I have been traveling SE Asia for over 2 years diving and this was the best overall experience I have had yet. Fluent in many languages, excellent instructors, and super fun people to enjoy your dive trip with. Enjoy!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2019

I’m a backpacker so i’m a little on my budget, althought I really wanted to try diving in Amed beach as I heard the stories that it’s a lovely place for diving.
I got this place recommended by Friends who I met during my travel.
The dive instructors ( a lovely couple) are the only two teachers and their focus is intensive contact with the customers. You are mostly with 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 in the class.
I never tried diving before and I ended up with 10 dives in only six days with them.
Loved it so much that i just couldn’t leave before I did my advanced open water.
The price is very very fair and they try to give you maximum bottom time (time in the water).
Really liked their personal approach and learned so much in these days. Unbelieveble.
Furthermore the hotel manager Ketu is also a very lovely person who wants you to enjoy amed beach without paying crazy money.
I you are not travelling in a big group, just go this place, you will love it.
If not , that is probably your own fault.
5 stars!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

La Bila is the best dive center in Amed. My friends and I had an awesome time diving/snorkeling and exploring Amed.
What makes La bila different from all other dive centers is that they help you with everything. Iluh and Juan really do care about the connection between diver and instructor. This for me personally was the biggest selling point.
Keep it up guys