Lowest prices for your stay
$79
$80
Agoda.com
$50
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Priceline$61
Hotels.com$79
ZenHotels.com$88
All reviews door leading outdoor bathroom king size bed sunset point villa
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2019 via mobile

Santai Hotel is a charming place. I came here to propose to my girlfriend and I booked it thinking that it would be special.
We got one of the bungalow with "garden view". That is a nice place although quite dark, and the garden view is more of a "back of another bungalow view".

The facilities are very nice. The place is quiet. Although it is a shame not to have an infinity pool so close to the beach. I felt a bit frustrated not to see the ocean from the pool but that's a minor issue.

The breakfast is simply amazing. Good coffee, good options, quality... my favourite in Bali.

I was a bit more disappointed by the staff. I felt like they were trying to get more money from us at every conversation. The manager was more interested by booking a taxi, boat or else than our actual persons. Also, we paid an expensive taxi to leave the hotel (I guess they took a good part of it) as we were far from everything and they booked it for us. Probably 3 times the price. They also offered us to book the boat to the Gili Islands, saying that we had to hurry as there was only one company. Their price: 600k. We found it for 350k without negotiating for hours.

To conclude, I think that is a nice place. We enjoyed our stay, but would not repeat as it is overpriced. We found another place for a second night in Amed, half price and we loved it!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank 791lionelr
Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed there for 4 nights and it did not disappoint. The rooms were beautiful with great ocean views from the balcony. We had a room at the back but could still see the ocean and sunrise whilst sipping our delivered coffee in the morning. There was a bit of traffic noise at night as we were close to the road but it didn’t really bother us or keep us awake.
Breakfast was really good. With not many rooms on the property it guaranteed a quiet breakfast where you had a choice of one juice, hot drink, and two dishes. The standouts were the dragon bowl, fresh fruit salad, omelette and the Avocado smash. My fiancé brought her own Gluten Free bread from Australia and they stored it for her in the fridge and using it for her breakfast was no issue at all.
We also loved the fact that they give you two glass bottles that can be filled at a number of filtered water stations thus saving the need for plastic.
To top it off, the cocktails were really well made and very competitively priced. Drinking them by the pool overlooking the ocean was a great way to spend the afternoon.
Will definitely be back to enjoy the wonderful service and such well kept accommodation as well as surrounds.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2019

Hotel with Bungalows setting, can hear waves sounds when you asleep in room.Very peaceful surround tropical with multiple color flowers, high coconut trees and variety local fish in ponds.Morning walk on the black sand beach at door ! all in one place, of course the crystal blue pool as well. Site- Manager Mr Koomo ? is taking care all best tips that you might need to ask and also reliable Como at reception team. We were four people spent 3 nights in Santai .We will be back again !

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Patrick L
Reviewed 30 April 2019

My wife and I spent two nights there in a bungalow. Loved it! Very cute, spacious, clean and comfortable at a low price. Gorgeous garden with a fishpond - just by the beach. Nice staff and good food. We'd happily return.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 16 January 2019

Beautiful and piecefull paradise right on the beach. Ocean view bungalows have awesome view from the patio and you can hear the waves crashing on the beach which is only ten meters away. The Coconut restaurant has an excellent variety of local and western food. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Every morning at 6am you get your coffee and tee delivered to your patio. The breakfast is also awesome and you can enjoy it with a wiev to the ocean. When we weren't touring at the temples we enjoyed our day at beautiful pool area and our children literally spend their whole day in it. Amed is also a great place for snorkeling and you can find coral reefs right in front of Santai Hotel. Coral garden in nearby Jemeluk bay is also great place to go snorkeling. If you want to go and see temples and water palaces you can rent a car and the driver from the reception. This was our third time in Santai Hotel and stayed at ocean wiev bungalows 2 and 3. We love this place and will return again at our next holiday!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank markoheijari
TheGriyaManagement, PR-johtaja at Santai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2019

Hello Marko,
thank you for your kind words, this made our day :)

We are so glad you love visiting us as well as the amazing snorkeling spots here in Amed.

We hope to see you soon again !

again, thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

- Santai / Ilona