Lowest prices for your stay
$108
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
eDreams$108
FindHotel$80
StayForLong
All reviews the owner sailing boat local community short stay ducks villa bali ocean cow trimaran diving
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2021

We were pleased with our stay 110%. Hotel is managed by the owner himself who lives right there. Its well maintained and the pool overlook8ng the ocean is just gorgeous. We have been greeted and welcomed so warmly that, seriously we felt like we were visiting our relatives ). The room was big and modern. Perfect views. I could snorkel right from the rocks at the front of the hotel. Our son absolutely loved the fact that there are many animals he could play or observe. A friendly dog, gorgeous cat, ducks, roosters, rabbits and even a cow! Nothing was a problem for the staff. They even did babysitting with our son when my husband went diving and I wanted to go out snorkeling. But what we found the most astonishing is that the owner takes such a good care of his staff. Due to pandemic he managed to get them all occupied by working on construction of new villas at the resort. This is to ensure ALL of them have still income coming and no one loses the job. So by booking this hotel you can be sure, money you spend on accommodation will be used to help locals and local community.
Please don't hesitate. You won't regret! Guaranteed!!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2020 via mobile

Whether for a diner or for a sailing experience, Derk and his crew set the standards very high for an affordable price in a chilled out atmosphere!
Let's not forget, the location, the view, the facilities the design, well, congratulations and many thanks!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

We just came back from Bali. I haven't had the opportunity to write any reviews about it -and this is the first place that I feel drawn to write about.

The villa is fantastic. Perched over the ocean, it feels completely private. There are only about 5 suites. The one we stayed, in the west wing, was phenomenal. Huge windows, super spacious, with our own walk in closet and a den open to the ocean.

The food is great, the rooms are great, the pool is great. 3 of the things that really stood out for me:

1. Fantastic design and very tasteful art. Clean lines, with beautiful pieces of local art and furniture. Beautiful

2. Serenity and an appreciation for quiet. No unnecessary music or flashy-ness

3. All the staff lives in the property and transmit genuine care and kindness. I was especially struck by Barry -if anybody reads this from Bukit Segara, please give him out regards.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank vbroto
Reviewed 21 January 2020

This place is truly amazing and so beautiful. We found it by chance looking for dinner to pay with a credit card. Not only did we find that, but also amazing, helpful, friendly staff, amazing guests and a place we never wanted to leave. Truly a gem.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 1 January 2020

I visited Amed to attend diving courses and by chance I discovered this amazing place. I visited the restaurant and enjoyed the amazing view and excellent service.
I had a wonderful experience thanks especially to Wayan, he gave me alot of info about the hotel and restaurant and few advices about Amed and what to do around.
I will definitely visit the villa again !

Date of stay: November 2019