Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Agoda.com
US$ 135
SAVE US$ 34
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
FindHotelUS$ 146
Hotels.com
All reviews sailing school infinity pool the owner spring water glass bottles by chance perfect stay spring rolls facing the ocean amazing place derek sea villa boat bali massage chickens
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2020 via mobile

Whether for a diner or for a sailing experience, Derk and his crew set the standards very high for an affordable price in a chilled out atmosphere!
Let's not forget, the location, the view, the facilities the design, well, congratulations and many thanks!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

We just came back from Bali. I haven't had the opportunity to write any reviews about it -and this is the first place that I feel drawn to write about.

The villa is fantastic. Perched over the ocean, it feels completely private. There are only about 5 suites. The one we stayed, in the west wing, was phenomenal. Huge windows, super spacious, with our own walk in closet and a den open to the ocean.

The food is great, the rooms are great, the pool is great. 3 of the things that really stood out for me:

1. Fantastic design and very tasteful art. Clean lines, with beautiful pieces of local art and furniture. Beautiful

2. Serenity and an appreciation for quiet. No unnecessary music or flashy-ness

3. All the staff lives in the property and transmit genuine care and kindness. I was especially struck by Barry -if anybody reads this from Bukit Segara, please give him out regards.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2020

This place is truly amazing and so beautiful. We found it by chance looking for dinner to pay with a credit card. Not only did we find that, but also amazing, helpful, friendly staff, amazing guests and a place we never wanted to leave. Truly a gem.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 1 January 2020

I visited Amed to attend diving courses and by chance I discovered this amazing place. I visited the restaurant and enjoyed the amazing view and excellent service.
I had a wonderful experience thanks especially to Wayan, he gave me alot of info about the hotel and restaurant and few advices about Amed and what to do around.
I will definitely visit the villa again !

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2019

we only stayed here 1 night but the staff gave us a huge home feeling. The place where everything was just perfect for us.
A beautiful hotel, nice room and fine food. The kind staff gave us a warm feeling we will never forget !

Date of stay: September 2019