Lowest prices for your stay
$39
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Hotels.com$39
Travelocity$39
FindHotel$39
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2021

I stayed here with my fam in 1-4 April 2021. We booked 2 biggest room (Jemeluk and Tirtagangga). Our main objective is to scuba dive, so brought so many bags. Those 2 rooms with terrace gave us large space to manage our stuffs.

Room for us are lovely. This lodge is full with antique stuff and because we are addicted to antiques stuff, so this lodge is a heaven for us. Staying 3 nights surround by antiques stuff, what a lovely world!

F & B, yummy. We ate breakfast and dinner here. Comparing to the rate of the room, the food quality is great.

Staffs....wow very helpful, anyone welcome us very warn and help us for everything. My girl lost his lens and the staff help us to find it. I forget my bag and the staff patiently helped me to find, using the CCTV and finally I found it in my own room :). They are also very helpful when I need an information for swab test.

The atmosphere is peaceful, made me and fam slept very well. Two days of scuba dive plus night dive made us very tired, and thanks to Amed Lodge we were able to take a rest.

Last but not least is the clean. This is very important according to the pandemic. I chose this lodge because I knew that this lodge had CHSE certificate.

Along my stay the staff always use mask. They are discipline to use it. They check our temperature and apply other health protocols.

So it's very safe to stay here. And I proved it along my stay in this lodge.

Room tip: For divers better not to choose a room in 2nd level.
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 6 March 2020

First time visit Amed Lodge, Bali. OMG, Another hidden paradise here, Sophisticated venue, loved absolutely everything!. The Amed Lodge and its staff exceeded our expectations by far! They gave us a very warm welcome, friendly, and always willing to assist.
The room was very charming and the bedding just luxurious, especially pillows (we had the best sleep ever). everything seems very new and the attention for detail is AMAZING. Everything is well thought through and beautifully placed/organised with great taste. A lot of carved wood and bamboo, the colours are very appropriate for Bali, and overall feeling was very luxurious. The beds are comfortable and the place is sparkling clean
Beach view from breakfast area was beautiful and also The hotel amenities were all excellent. highlight recommended to stay in Amed Lodge when u visit in Amed, Bali

Room tip: double bed view beach with balcony the best
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 6 December 2019 via mobile

Amed is a special place in Bali, devoid of large hotels, no Grab or GoJeck in sight, a more pure version of Bali. I normally stay in 5 star hotels, but with none around I deferred to my travel agent’s judgement and their choice of Amed Lodge. And boy am I glad they chose this wonderful place.

My room was right on the beach (we’re talking just a few metres away), and I fell asleep and woke up every night to the gentle waves crashing into the beach that the Amed Lodge staff lovingly cleans, unlike the other places nearby that walked past.

The level of service and warmth at Amed Lodge was so much better than even the 5 star hotels I typically stay in. They gave me a WhatsApp number so I could make requests while I was scuba diving, or from my room. They went out of their way to serve me breakfast before the normal start time, so I could eat before certain scuba dives I had which were earlier than normal. They rushed laundry to be done before my departure. They offered to drive me places, gave great recommendations for places to eat in the area. They researched where I could buy a potential medicine that was hard to find. And after I left, and drove 4h away to elsewhere in Bali, when I realized I had forgotten something from my room, they insisted on personally driving it to me with an 8h round trip, with no charge to me.

There was a massage service available, so affordable that I indulged in it almost every day. It was my first time having a massage outdoors on a beach. I didn’t know when my scuba dives would end, so I often messaged them on WhatsApp with just 30 minutes notice, and they were able to accommodate.

The personalities of the staff were so warm and lovely, and have stuck with me in my mind as my travels take me elsewhere.

Way above and beyond. Stay here when you come to Amed!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank craigfollett
Reviewed 29 November 2019

Our extended family decided to book 2 rooms with Amed Lodge while visiting Amed for the first time. The whole property is small but very unique and tastefully decorated and it sits right in front of a very peaceful black beach.
The Jemeluk room is spacious, beautiful, and has the best location of all the other rooms, facing the beach and sits on a ground floor with no additional levels (most of the rooms have multi-levels in the property).
The Seraya room, however, is not practical. It has 3 levels with very steep stairs (especially the one on first floor) so it will be very challenging to carry your suitcases up to the bedrooms. There is no closet or hangers anywhere in the room to hang your clothes. The top floor is hard to keep cool even with max AC.
The pool is small but adequate. Breakfast was pretty good with a view of the ocean. Overall, we're pretty happy with our stay.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

Gee we really loved our stay here, it’s such a beautiful place. Our room was spacious and comfortable. We really loved the way the buildings reflected the surroundings (the beach shack feel). Breakfast was delicious and the staff were always helpful. Our room had a veranda where a mummy cat and her two baby kittens lived underneath. They were constant entertainment for my kids, who wanted to bring all three home.

Having read some reviews about people having trouble with steps, there are a number of rooms that are up very high. Our room, like many others was on ground level and had no steps at all. If you have difficulty with stairs, you would definitely want to let them know ahead of your stay to make sure you reserve a ground floor apartment.

Thanks for making our stay so memorable. I can’t imagine it will take us long to come back.

Date of stay: October 2019