Lowest prices for your stay
$39
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Travelocity$39
FindHotel$39
Orbitz.com$39
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

First time visit Amed Lodge, Bali. OMG, Another hidden paradise here, Sophisticated venue, loved absolutely everything!. The Amed Lodge and its staff exceeded our expectations by far! They gave us a very warm welcome, friendly, and always willing to assist.
The room was very charming and the bedding just luxurious, especially pillows (we had the best sleep ever). everything seems very new and the attention for detail is AMAZING. Everything is well thought through and beautifully placed/organised with great taste. A lot of carved wood and bamboo, the colours are very appropriate for Bali, and overall feeling was very luxurious. The beds are comfortable and the place is sparkling clean
Beach view from breakfast area was beautiful and also The hotel amenities were all excellent. highlight recommended to stay in Amed Lodge when u visit in Amed, Bali

Room tip: double bed view beach with balcony the best
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 6 December 2019 via mobile

Amed is a special place in Bali, devoid of large hotels, no Grab or GoJeck in sight, a more pure version of Bali. I normally stay in 5 star hotels, but with none around I deferred to my travel agent’s judgement and their choice of Amed Lodge. And boy am I glad they chose this wonderful place.

My room was right on the beach (we’re talking just a few metres away), and I fell asleep and woke up every night to the gentle waves crashing into the beach that the Amed Lodge staff lovingly cleans, unlike the other places nearby that walked past.

The level of service and warmth at Amed Lodge was so much better than even the 5 star hotels I typically stay in. They gave me a WhatsApp number so I could make requests while I was scuba diving, or from my room. They went out of their way to serve me breakfast before the normal start time, so I could eat before certain scuba dives I had which were earlier than normal. They rushed laundry to be done before my departure. They offered to drive me places, gave great recommendations for places to eat in the area. They researched where I could buy a potential medicine that was hard to find. And after I left, and drove 4h away to elsewhere in Bali, when I realized I had forgotten something from my room, they insisted on personally driving it to me with an 8h round trip, with no charge to me.

There was a massage service available, so affordable that I indulged in it almost every day. It was my first time having a massage outdoors on a beach. I didn’t know when my scuba dives would end, so I often messaged them on WhatsApp with just 30 minutes notice, and they were able to accommodate.

The personalities of the staff were so warm and lovely, and have stuck with me in my mind as my travels take me elsewhere.

Way above and beyond. Stay here when you come to Amed!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank craigfollett
Reviewed 29 November 2019

Our extended family decided to book 2 rooms with Amed Lodge while visiting Amed for the first time. The whole property is small but very unique and tastefully decorated and it sits right in front of a very peaceful black beach.
The Jemeluk room is spacious, beautiful, and has the best location of all the other rooms, facing the beach and sits on a ground floor with no additional levels (most of the rooms have multi-levels in the property).
The Seraya room, however, is not practical. It has 3 levels with very steep stairs (especially the one on first floor) so it will be very challenging to carry your suitcases up to the bedrooms. There is no closet or hangers anywhere in the room to hang your clothes. The top floor is hard to keep cool even with max AC.
The pool is small but adequate. Breakfast was pretty good with a view of the ocean. Overall, we're pretty happy with our stay.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

Gee we really loved our stay here, it’s such a beautiful place. Our room was spacious and comfortable. We really loved the way the buildings reflected the surroundings (the beach shack feel). Breakfast was delicious and the staff were always helpful. Our room had a veranda where a mummy cat and her two baby kittens lived underneath. They were constant entertainment for my kids, who wanted to bring all three home.

Having read some reviews about people having trouble with steps, there are a number of rooms that are up very high. Our room, like many others was on ground level and had no steps at all. If you have difficulty with stairs, you would definitely want to let them know ahead of your stay to make sure you reserve a ground floor apartment.

Thanks for making our stay so memorable. I can’t imagine it will take us long to come back.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2019 via mobile

We where supposed to stay at this hotel for 2 weeks we did not stay for 1 night , let me say that our room had 4 flights of stairs and when I mean 4 flights of stairs I mean walking up on a ladder to a roof , basically it’s like a tree house , let me explain you first walk up to on steps , which are about 5 stairs where you land near the room but if you want to shower you would have to walk down another 5 stairs , then you enter the room , in which has no air conditioning but the bathroom is on that floor , there is no where to sit or put clothes or any thing else just your toilet, then you climb another 20 stairs on a ladder to reach your bedroom which is air conditioning, but there is holes in the walls ,, just like a tree house , your suitcase does not go up the stairs cause it’s to narrow to try to hang on them and yourself , and if you are not tried yet you can climb another flight stairs to reach I think is a yoga studio that’s what they said ,the pool is like a large bathtub, the beach is very rocky so bring water shoes , find another hotel if you don’t want to do stairs, not worth 1 star

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pmickey