Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2016

I recently had the pleasure of spending a few nights at Bo's bungalows, when I sat on the balcony of my bungalow I could see the ocean and boats passing in the day and the moon rise and stars shine at night. I couldn't believe the view I got for such a reasonable price. My room was lovely and a nice big clean bed, no air con but ceiling and stand alone fan were MORE than enough to keep cool, lovely outdoor shower and bathoom. Wayan was a lovely host, we chatted, shared meals, shared stories she even helped me when i lost my card in an ATM. Will be back for longer next time!

Room tip: Each room has a great view, hire a scooter and helmet when you can Amed very hilly
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Hey Guys.. What can I say... Wayan is one of the nicest persons we met in Bali, she is very friendly amd we had a lot of fun to talk to her in the evenings.. We Learned a little bit about Balinese culture :) she's doing a great job there and the bungalows are very nice for the price..
We will definitely come back to your place and we are looking forward to taste the delicious sweets from the ceremony's again :)

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights and it is one of the cheapest places in town. We came out of season so we never saw the restaurant being open but the place is really nice! The staff is just wonderful! Soooooo helpful and fun! Taking us places and giving us the local-insider on what to do, and what not.

The place has three bungalows with open-air bathrooms, fan and double-bed. Each has a nice terrace with two chairs and a table. There is a nice gazebo with hammock and great view to relax also! We didn't know how nice it would be from booking.com so we only booked 2 night at first but upon arrival extended to 5 nights.

Only "downside" is you need a scooter because it is a little out of town. We liked it because is was out, but you don't walk to where most restaurants are. It takes 5 min on scooter only :)!!

Would recommend! Great value for price!

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2015

Had a very pleasant stay here at Bo's Bungalows. The bungalows are all separate and up high for a great view, the sunrise is amazing. It is 5 minute walk to the beach. Great for the budget traveller. Many amenities within walking distance. Friendly and helpful staff available to assist with queries. Offers a range of Balinese and western food which is delicious. Enjoyed the cold beers relaxing on the bale. Thank you for your hospitality, will be back as soon as possible.

Room tip: The 3 bungalows are all away from the road.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2015

I ve been there and speak with the owner has been so difficult,
there was a girl that didnt speak english at all.
far from amed centre and dirty,
our room was nice as view but not clean, the toilet outside.
so cheap, but for a very little bit more there are nice places

Date of stay: August 2014