Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
Reserve now, pay at stay
Tripadvisor$23
FindHotel
Etrip
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2019 via mobile

We spent 8 days in the deluxe bungalows, mainly relaxing and snorkeling. The place is so peaceful and beautiful, far away from everything, definetly in a good way. The bungalows are just by the sea, and it was easy to snorkel many times per day. The restaurant has the tables on the beach, it is incredibly beautiful. Great to see the fishermen returning every morning to the beach. Really a place where I want to return to to relax and enjoy simple life.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2019

The beachfront Good Karma bungalows can be divided in three .. at the far end some six original bungalows with thatched roofs and smallest of the three: they were the first to be built by the Balinese/Japanese couple owning Good Karma. In the middle some enlarged bungalows with a second mezzanine bed, and at the other end some four villas with kitchenette and two kingsize bed, for families. These have a tiled roof and airco. There is a pool near the villas and the housereef stretchs along the beach for superb snorkeling.
The restaurant serves local and sort-of Japanese food. Friendly service and pricrs are beyond belief.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank robert_bos53
Reviewed 20 October 2019

Absolute beachfront in beautiful Amed, far from the hustle of Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak etc. Not our first visit to Amed, but the first stay at the Good Karma Bungalows. Great value for money all round. Always a highlight to watch the djukung returning each morning to the beach at your doorstep with the day’s catch...

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2019

It's a bit of a trek to get to but well worth the journey! We were blown away by how close we were to the water! It is literally right in front of the bungalows! By bungalows, I mean they were very basic. We opted for the open air, no aircon, which in September is fine with the weather. It's basically a big queen size bedroom with an little loft that had another double bed, (perfect for an afternoon nap). The bathroom was a modern addition and a bit of a pleasant surprise. Every morning we woke to a flask of hot water so we could prepare a cup of coffee or tea, which was that little extra that made it special. Out the front was a day bed and a couple of chairs, where we spent most of our time after a swim or a snorkel, just reading, relaxing and napping! The restaurant had a variety of things to eat, we stuck to the traditional dishes though and of course, cold Bintang!!! I have never been so relaxed and enjoyed myself doing pretty much next to nothing! It was brilliant and we are already talking about our next visit to Good Karma! Everyone was super lovely and so friendly. It's a beautiful spot to unplug and drop out!!! LOVED IT!!!

Room tip: Bungalows on the beach do not have aircon, but the newer ones by the pool do. It's walking distance to the Green Melon Cafe.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

Good Karma Bungalows were just what I didn’t know I was looking for! I needed to relax and so my Amed Accom needed to be comfy enough to lounge around in all day. These bungalows are right on the beach and mine had a blissful balcony with a big day bed and hammock so I could unwind to the sound of the waves.
Delicious breakfast included with plenty of options. Great cafe too for dinner. I would go back!

Date of stay: September 2019