“Excellent dive shop and more!”

Amed Scuba Tauchzentrum
Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent dive shop and more!”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

If you are going to Bali to dive, I would highly recommend that you contact Christine at Amed Scuba even before you go. She is invaluable in guiding you to the best that Bali has to offer (and suggesting how to avoid the worst!). She helps with hotel and transportation in addition to diving. The dive experience with Amed Scuba was wonderful. Christine and Feder and Ketut led long exciting and beautiful dives to amazing sites. Christine is a marine biologist committed to marine conservation on the island of Bali. Her knowledge and love for the creatures in the ocean make the dive experience even more fun. The whole staff goes out of their way to make sure your dive experience is safe and memorable. Any return trip to Bali for me will without a doubt include Amed Scuba!

1 Thank Rhonwyn S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Czech first
los angeles
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“great dive guides and sites”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

we dove 2x at tulamben wreck and 2x amed/jemluk walls. visibility was excellent ~20-30 meters with tons and tons of fish. the turtles of amed showed up, as well as the pygmy seahorses. there were more fish than i have seen in 60+ dives. our guides christine and katherine were very polite, thorough, friendly and professional. would definitely go back for more.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank alldayieat
Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“LOVE ittt!!!!! will come back soon!”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I've never snorkeling before and 2 years ago was my first experience in Amed. My friend told me that this place was awesome with corals, fish and etc. He's definitely right. I was amazed with the view of the corals. i love the fish very much. They're amazing!

Visited June 2011
Berlin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of my holidays!”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

When I went to Bali this April, I wanted to do a dive course. I’ve never dived before, so I was really excited and didn’t quite know what to expect. After all the fantastic reviews here on Trip Advisor I contacted Amed Scuba. Kathrin replied and we organized everything. She recommended a place to stay in the vicinity (Blue Star – check it out, if you are looking for somewhere to stay in Amed) and it was exactly what I was looking for – great.
I was the only student in my dive course and Kathrin was my instructor. I loved everything about it. She is calm, competent and very knowledgeable about all things dive related and she is just real fun to be with. All the practice dives took place in the sea, so there were no boring swimming pool lessons - it was “real diving” from day one! During my course we also went to the Liberty shipwreck in Tulamben and to the Japanese ship wreck nearby. I always felt safe and very well cared for. And diving was as great as I imagined it to be!
I also met Christine, the owner and Fede, the other instructor. Everyone was just so incredibly friendly and you could just see, that they love what they are doing. After I finished my course and was a certified Open Water Diver I moved on to Candidasa. and all three of them Christine, Kathrin and Fede came out one day to go on a dive excursion to Padang Bai with me! It was an unforgettable experience. If you are looking for a dive base in Bali you can’t do better than Amed Scuba!

1 Thank Berlinessa
Los Angeles, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Lots of dive shops to choose from-pick this one!”
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Via email the arrangements were made and Christine was so accommodating and helped me arrange my stay in Amed and the dives.

The staff was wonderful at providing individualized, personal service. Kitut was a delight, I dove with Fede (USS LIberty day and night), met Kathrin and between them they speak Spanish, German, English, French and Indonesian!

They suggested good accommodations for exactly what I needed. It was easy to book, they were very flexible and I can't wait to return and hope to take my advanced open water course here.

I also dove with another company here and they were good as well but the personable service, knowledge, experience and attention here stood out. Thumbs up to you all! Hope I can make it back soon!

2 Thank noexpectationsmotto