Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$12
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Trip.com
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

This is our 3rd stay at Ocean Resort and this time we stayed on Level 3. We had magnificent views with sea view, staff are friendly and helpful, providing sunbeds for us to use, breakfast has greatly improved. Clean bed linen, fresh towels. Modern layout, with always fresh clean smell with very clean and maintained swimming pool. Cannot fault our stay and would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Resort is right next to Diversity Dive Centre so it's very convenient to book yourself into a wonderful diving experience!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2018

Over the last 5 years I have had this silly habit of listing and rating hotels I've stayed in - about 200. This place - I'm here now - gets the top spot. We are now paying 350,000 rp (that can't last) in what is basically Bali's very high season. It's incredible value. I have a very large clean new 100% (not a given believe me) functioning room overlooking the pool and the sea. The WIFI is one of the best I have come across in Bali. Do yourself a favour, come to Amed (it's lovely) and please stay in this terrific place. They even have a choice of aircon or fan ...... and both work!

Room tip: Go for the beachfront rooms - just 50,000 (3 euros) more
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Can’t fault this place for the money , has a bath , friendly staff , great snorkeling on your door step
Limited shade but that’s only criticism
Great highly recommend.
Don’t bother with scuba diving just grab a mask you can hire but take your own as amed offers excellent snorkeling
Large room immaculate with breakfast brought to room

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Was referred by Bali Diversity (the dive centre close by) and it was a great recommendation. My room was spacious, faces the sea and though there was no safe, my things were left untouched.

There is no restaurant onsite but they offer room service so I had my meals right on the balcony facing the sea. Bliss. The only thing is that the staff did not come by to clear the plate rightafter which attracted ants. So I brought my plate to the recept after my meals. No biggie.

The room was clean and comfortable, 4 pillows - which wasnt often the case in the Indonesian resorts in remote areas. I did wish they had placed mattress and pillow protectors though, and wash those often.

The pool was fabulous. Clean, overlooks the sea, and plenty of deck chairs.

Overall this is great value for money and I would return to stay again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Amed is a lovely chilled part of Bali. Booked to stay 3 nights at this resort and we are loving it. Staff are friendly and the place is clean. They bring breakfast to your room each day.
The pool is beautiful and while swimming you see boats sailing past.
We also got staff to drive us around on a motorbike for a small fee. The view from my room, as we are on ground floor. Only 12 rooms here.

Date of stay: September 2018